on 27 March 2014
Very nice quality, and I'm amazed at the price. I noticed the price is the same from Fonerize directly and they have more options also, such as more of a proper wallet for 10 pounds more. But I'm very happy with this. Even though it's brand new and a little stiff, the magnet still closes it securely. I know from the bookbook leather case that this will soften up. But, unlike the bookbook - this has a rigid holster which the phone clips into, and therefore it holds the phone more securely than the bookbook did (it became sloppy after some use).

The camera hole is very neat and also exposes the flash (unlike the bookbook 4s case, and even the bookbook 5 case has a very ugly camera hole way too big and amateur looking).

I find it lighter than the bookbook too. The finish is much nicer, and nobody's going to mistake it for a little bible - unlike the bookbook. You wouldn't believe how many people thought that! why bible? why not a little black book? I must have this Mary Poppins aura about me. I digress. Oh, and the bookbook was double the price.

In short: very nice, simple and useful, tasteful and excellent quality.

Amazon was very fast too.
on 17 August 2012
Product arrived promptly, and I was very impressed with the quality. iphone4 slotted in perfectly - not too tight or loose - but can be removed easily. If the front cover is folded back, the magnetic clasp is strong enough to hold it open, and it sits up on its own - great for viewing the TV! Great colour too! The card section is very handy although be aware that you can't put too much in that side or it won't close.... I've received many favourable comments about this product and am very pleased with it! Great value for money!
on 27 February 2013
Love this case, it arrived promptly and is just as described. I have previously had the cheaper wallet cases and love the way they protect my I phone whilst in my bag and generally in use. I am prone to dropping my phone and a wallet case has proved essential against breakage so far. This one is lovely leather and a little more "classy" I have recieved numerous compliments. Whilst it could be considered a little expensive, it is worth every penny. Treat yourself...Buy it!!
on 9 January 2016
Should have bought this again when my first one gave up the ghost after 3 years or so of knocking around, plus I dropped it - broke the corner of the case but my phone was fine. Certainly works.
on 1 August 2013
A good quality product. I have gone out before and forgotten my wallet, but I always have my phone with me. This allows me to have my credit card and some money with me. i'm very pleased with it.
on 12 January 2014
Perfect fit, I prefer the book opening design, it means I can charge it when it's closed andprotected. Love the fact it has credit card storage too
on 17 January 2016
brilliant had it a while and still intact
on 12 August 2013
I received this iphone4/s cover on time and it is fantastic. The quality is great and I love it. I have tried other covers from differenct manufcturers which are ok and last for a reasonable amount of time and then split or jsut wear out. However, this one is leather and I love it.
Would hightly recommend and well worth the money!
on 5 February 2014
Don't put train and parking tickets in this though as the phone stops them working :-) great for a night out tho and being able to put your card in the cover :-)
on 15 February 2015
Very good Thurley recommend nice finish to the phone