Customer reviews

on 5 January 2015
Works as stated! Nice looking too, and quite unobtrusive, I have a wooden floor and this just blends right in. Really does stop straining and make visiting the lo quicker and more comfortable.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 April 2014
Recommended by my daughter and no regrets. Takes a bit of getting used to but going great now! Thank you
7 people found this helpful
on 29 May 2015
It works!!! From someone who often needs a bit of help - it works!!
One person found this helpful
on 24 May 2015
It will change your life!
on 14 November 2014
Excellent product!
2 people found this helpful
on 18 February 2013
This is a great product, I've noticed I am eliminating much more, faster and more comfortable than ever!I I would recommend it!
11 people found this helpful
on 22 January 2015
After living in Asia, I started using a 9 inch stool when using a western toilet for Number 2s. The Squatty Potty gives exactly the same rise but a more comfortable stance. And it has the added benefit of being slightly sloped.
Great product - I have been thinking for 20 years this would be a great thing to have. This is a real improvement on a footstool.
5 people found this helpful