Customer reviews

on 9 March 2012
This is the second in the series and I strongly recommend you read Destiny Binds first. I loved this book and truly can't wait for the sequel. I have read far too many books of this genre but this has to be one of my favourites. Refreshing with great and believable dialogue! Please, please, please read this series!!!
on 20 April 2012
Bought this book before I had even finished the first book Destiny Binds. This was just as good as the first book if not better. I think if you read the first book you will need to get this one straight away. I also loved Scouts' Hunger games reference towards the end of the book!!:) Cannot wait for book 3!!
on 14 March 2012
Completely hooked on your story line! I know its going to gnaw at me until you publish the next book, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Love the characters, Great writing, now I'm going to go and see if I can find anything else you have written :)
Has been very hard to put this book down!
on 9 June 2012
I have to agree with all the other reviews, this was a brilliant sequel. I read it in a day because i just couldn't put it down. It's funny, moving and entertaining. I couldn't recommend this series enough and i can't wait for the final book!
on 3 April 2012
I read the first book and enjoyed it, although I did shed tears. I immedeatly got the second book and couldnt put it down.
Now I cant wait for the 3rd book!
It was fast and descriptive and kept me entertained throughout.
on 27 May 2012
I realy enjoyed this book, as I mainly read during my lunch breaks I like something thats easy to read but still keeps me hooked, Ive now read all the books in this series and am hoping the auther will do some more.
on 22 March 2014
Keeps you engaged throughout and is a great follow on from the first book. The main character has quite a relatable personality and none of the characters are dull, the storyline is great too.
on 9 March 2012
It was a fantastic sequal, well written and full of suspense. Doesn't give too much away about the third book, and i personally cannot wait for the final installment in the fall.
on 6 June 2012
Just as good as the first book, Brilliant, I just want to keep reading and reading can't wait to know what happens next.
on 24 March 2013
Not what I was expecting to be honest, but I did finish it in one sitting, which means I enjoyed it. A good follow up.