Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 14 June 2014
We purchased this dress for our daughter as her school was visiting Beamish Museum and we thought it would be nice for her to go in costume. The dress is made of light weight material so is great when out'n about at a museum on a sunny day, my daughter loved it. Definitely two thumbs up for this item.
on 16 March 2017
Very good looking and quality it comes very fast
on 7 July 2014
We purchased two costumes- one for my granddaughter, and one for her friend. They were both a good fit. They were good value for money, and were the perfect costumes for their school Victorian dress-up day at the castle.
They were value for money too.
They arrived super-fast, and were much appreciated. Thank you.
on 11 October 2013
Arrive ok but not at all what I ordered. The dress was brown not black with no lace on the cuffs. I bought the largest
Size for my 9 year old but it was very very short. Material was very thin and poor quality.
on 7 June 2014
It fits perfectly well. For anyone who wants to buy this. It has a garterized waist so it fits any child even those who are in the plump side.
on 13 May 2013
I looked at the other reviews before buying this costume for my daughters Victorian week at school and took the advice of a number of other reviewers regarding the size and ordered the age 10-12 version for my child who is 8 and a normal size for her age. It fitted perfectly and she loves it, not sure what the smaller size would have been like and am glad I went with the other reviewers suggestions. I was really impressed with the delivery time, it arrived within 48 hours which was an unexpected surprise. Good value for money, just trust that the sizing is much smaller than the age it claims to be for!
on 4 July 2014
great fancy dress for my daughters victorian day at school,she was really happy with it and a good price too.fitted my nearly 10 year old perfectly.fast delivery.
on 4 March 2013
My daughter wore this for her Victorian day at school, she looked the part... Excellent value for money, much cheaper than another site aswell.
on 13 February 2013
Very small sized and material extremely thin. Seams poorly made. Arrived on time and packaged well but did not really make up for the quality of the garment.
on 2 July 2014
Lovely dress sizing is small though I ordered the larger size for my tall slim 7 year old and it fits her perfect