on 5 September 2014
I downloaded this 18 months ago, not long after receiving my first kindle, and I was obsessed with freebies. Since then I've read a lot of books and I now know my tastes a lot better.

This wasn't to my liking.

I thought it would be some retelling of a fairy-tale but it wasn't quite like that. I'll admit it was rather imaginative, plot-wise, but it didn't grab me as much as I'd have liked. The best bit for me was the slight romance between Mina and Brody.
on 17 March 2017
The book was an amazing read and I was engrossed for ages but there was a very sudden ending which was a bit disappointing. The story had a great idea behind it but the ending quite ruined it. The storyline was a bit all over the place
Mina saves the boy of her dreams
They get together
Amazing adventure
Completed three tales
Final tale and boy remembers nothing so it was a very sudden ending
on 1 April 2017
I picked up this e-book free and, I have to say, I really enjoyed it. It is a fun teen fiction take on the Grimm fairy tales set in the awkwardness of high school. I recommend it!
on 1 April 2013
The storyline is okay, new. But I really dislike the way the character's speech doesn't flow and how the character always knows something the audience doesn't. For example when ! ha says "I already guessed he was fae" it's like where did that come from? And how can she not know what Twitter is? I get that she only has one friend, but the main character is still a teen. What teen watches cartoons really early in the morning? No one- we sleep!
on 27 December 2013
A well thought out story which has left me wanting to read some more, onwards to the next book

The usual spell check/Literacy prob's that I am starting to accept as standard now, but why is this I wonder when most of us avid readers would happily proof read a new book for you , just for the chance to read it Amazon - sort it out soon Amazon or we'll be going back to Waterstones

Chandra, Thanks for a nice, well told story

Rex
on 13 December 2016
It took me a while to get into this book, but I'm so glad I kept at it because I fell in love with it and went on to read the entire series! A few grammatical errors here and there, but it didn't detract from the story.
on 2 May 2017
This is th great start of the series loved every minute of it can't wait to read the second book
on 30 July 2016
Very gripping and tense but had many wonderful things!! Favorite book I have read so far and I can't wait to read the next one!!!
on 26 November 2013
This book was like nothing that I had read before. The book took me to places that I had not been before. As the book came to a close I felt like I New the characters in person. I can not wait to read the next book in the Series. I highly recommend this book.
on 7 August 2013
I LOVED THIS BOOK! Wish u cud make it into a movie. Can not wait to read the others! :)