on 2 December 2012
I love music and I do like Ed Sheeran, for the price it's good quality, I would of prefered it to be a little bit bigger. It is about the same size as a normal piece of paper you'd use to print stuff on, off your computer. (A4) I'd reccomened this to a friend, it came fast and as I said very good quality.
on 13 December 2012
I recently purchased an Ed Sheeran poster from this seller and I have to say he went above and beyond any expectations I had. The poster i first ordered got lost in the post and when I told Charlie (the seller) he sent another one straight away and refunded the money. Unfortunately again this did not arrive so Charlie sent a third one this I did receive and it was great my son will be delighted on christmas morning as it looks like an original photograph with Ed Sheeran's signature. Again I would like to thank Charlie for all his patience and time. I would highly recommend this seller as he is a true professional and courteous man.
on 21 February 2013
I bought this for my daughter's bare walls whilst away from home and she was delighted. It is such a natural picture and brightens up any wall.
on 3 January 2013
Great picture well printed and on good quality paper.Daughter loved it and said was one of best prints she had seen.
on 24 December 2012
This is also for a 13 yr old who is madly in love with this young man , what else can i say but perfect
on 26 October 2014