Customer reviews

on 28 July 2014
After enjoying the first book in the series I was eager to read this one but sadly this was disappointing. I didn't enjoy the storyline. I couldn't like the hero and heroine and found their story really boring. Skipped through most of the pages, read the end and returned it for a refund.
on 2 March 2017
Just loved this. Great story, perfect hero and heroine (no silly doubting and dilly dallying) and well-written sex scenes. Quite believable, in fact. I finished this with a happy smile on my face.
on 20 January 2012
This is now the fifth book i've read by Candice Hern, and yet again an excellent read.
I've had a permanent grin on my face for the last 24 hrs, and came very close to having my iphone confiscated, following this mornings breakfast where i served up cold toast & overbrewed tea, all because i couldn't put the book down !!
I now have an agonising wait for the kindle release of book 3, just knowing that it's the story of Grace & Lord Rochdale puts the grin back on my face.
on 22 September 2013
as part of the series it was a good book, and because I read book 3 in the series before this one I had had the ending spoilt, but that was my error! A good holiday ready, and part of a good series
on 22 June 2013
I like Candice Hern's writing style and I am trying to read all her work. She is catching you in the story and I find her stories amazing.