on 11 February 2014
Nifty, and real 'SMART' in the process of setting it up.Like the idea of such a small compact product. Especially to be worn on my wrist...easy access.

Anita Bird
on 26 December 2012
I bought this watch as a birthday present for my husband and he really likes it. He can receive all data from his phone on this watch (it can be used with any android phone not just Sony) .The only criticism (and it's a small one) is that you can't answer any messages received eg Facebook and sms and the screen could be a bit bigger. He's a big gadget fan and gets great fun from this watch. I can't compare to any other product because this is the only one I've seen of it's kind but I would definitely recommend this watch to any gadget fan.
on 18 November 2014
Don't waste your time (pardon the pun) with this, I thought I was buying the smatwatch sw2 it's not capable enough, cheep feeling more like a toy. I sent it back and bought the LG G R far better but far more expensive I was torn between the LG and the smart watch 3 the better screen, charging dock and conventional look finally swung me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2013
superb watch... very neat packing
wide variety of apps available in play store
the build quality is good.. but needs the custom cable for charging.....
on 24 September 2014
This was a gift for my husband he loved it but as all gadgets has now become surplus to requirements as he has now got a new phone which isn't compatiable
on 13 April 2013
I was so impressed with the product, and my fiancé absolutely loves it. Good packaging too, arrived in good time
on 28 May 2014
I bought this for my brother-in-law who's told me hes very happy with this smart watch and its a good price. Does what it says and looks good too.
on 3 August 2013
i bought this watch a while back and now its broken..... X_X <--- his is how i feel right now
i want to repair it but i am not sure where i can do that if anyone has any idea please send me an email on

s_maxamed11@hotmail.com

on 10 February 2013
Dislikes:

I find the watch ito look a bit cheap...at least the white version....it is plastcky. The touchscreen is difficult to operate precisely.

Likes:
The watch functions as expected and provides the connectivity with my phone which is as good as claimed, and is very convenient. It is also a talking point!
on 8 March 2013
Only thing its missing is updates with apps. This aside its a great device, it just hasn't been advertised or promoted as much as it deserves.