on 14 October 2015
Comments from September 2016: I've had these slippers now for over a year, and they're still going well. So I'm going to buy another pair for when these eventually give up the ghost; assuming I live long enough. They fit perfectly and they could almost pass for quite new, despite wearing them every day. As you will see below I thought I'd had a problem with the size, but they soon stretched to perfect. I've naturally upgraded it to 5 stars from 4 stars and apologise to the vendor for leaving it so long to amend.

Comments from August 2015: I'm a size 11, but I like a 12 in a slipper so I ordered a size 12. Unfortunately these are a size 11 even though it says 12 on them. When the wool inside flattens there might be more room. I must say they are a really nice slipper which is why I've been a bit generous with the stars. I wish they were a bit nearer the size stated.
on 22 October 2015
Well made real suede and wool lined slippers. The finishing/stitching on them is strong and robust so they should last a good while.They are so narrow in the front foot box (more like a triangle) Much more pointy then the picture (size 11). As a result they are not relaxing to wear...this would be for any shoes. Your foot at the front needs to have room to splay....that's how feet work properly. I'm not an Estate Agent, I don't enjoy wearing pointy poorly designed foot wear.
on 31 January 2014
what i originally thought /
Just what i needed ..smart / comfortable / well priced and I am happy with my purchase ..
be good if they did them in black ..
BUT
after the first spell of winter / a change of mind /
Regret to inform that I have dug them out of the cupboard for the winter / and they have fallen apart/ one sole has split right across and they are now a bin job which is a shame as I liked them / but I have really had very little wear from them/ Some use last winter / and a couple of weeks now .
so be warned ..
on 16 January 2016
My husband takes 7 or 8 shoes so we thought these slippers would be fine but no, couldn't get them on.I don't know what has happened to slipper sizes. I have returned 3 pairs being too small. My husband is disabled so it is difficult getting to the shops.,
on 2 March 2017
Bought these as a replacement pair for the slippers my husband left behind while visiting family... They fit well, and he likes them, however the bottom doesn't have the comfort / cushioning as his other pair. they do the job though
on 1 February 2016
Too small, actually a size too small at least. Says size 11 on the underside, but I would think at the very least this is size 11 US and NOT UK. Feel a bit cheap next to the ones that i was replacing. Not Brilliant and I might send them back or buy another pair from somewhere else and keep these as spares.
on 5 January 2016
Very good quality and an excellent price, but a tad tight when first worn. The good thing about quality suede though is it has give in it and they quickly became very comfortable. In fact I am wearing them now!
on 27 February 2016
Initially they felt tight, but the pile inside needs to bed in, and now they are most comfortable, thank you. Now I have warm feet again! Also the soles are very good for stopping any slipping on carpeted stairs.
on 3 December 2017
I bought these men’s slippers because I couldn’t find a women’s version I liked, I normally wear UK women size 5.5 and I got size 6 in these and it fits great, so cozy and warm, love wearing them around the house. I would recommend getting a half size or size above your normal, especially if you want to wear with socks.
on 6 December 2017
Ideal for the winter. fit as expected and warm wool lining.