on 18 February 2015
This is a pretty little app, good for 5 minutes of stress relief. You can feed the virtual fish, and tap on them which makes them swim off. They have a nice swimming motion. There is the option to customize your fish types from a list, and there are four available backgrounds.
Of the virtual fish apps that I own, this is the better one. I've only given it three stars as the app doesn't have sound and frankly there is only so much staring at virtual fish that one can do, but as I said, it's nice enough.
on 23 July 2014
ok the big kid comes out in me when I get this on my kindle,love it. I feed the fish I change them I change the scenery background, the colours smashing kids of all ages will love. used to keep an aquarium years ago. this suits me nicely just so relaxing.
One person found this helpful
on 20 January 2015
Animations rather poor. Swimming actions barely discernible and everything moves in one plane, east to west and west to east. Otherwise quite nice especially feeding facility. Looks good on large flat screen TV via HDMI.
on 15 June 2014
top app, great idea to exchange fish when you want another type - colour etc., can feed as well, swim past merrily, relaxing
2 people found this helpful
on 8 June 2014
I got this Aquarium for my granddaughter who is mad about fish, she feeds the fish every day I come home from work
2 people found this helpful
on 12 September 2013
I love this app, beautiful backgrounds, stunning variety of detailed fish, great to watch them all race to feed. I hope the makers will make a tropical version with the same care now.
6 people found this helpful
on 8 June 2017
If you like aquariums and the slow calm movement of watching fish then this is the one... It's excellent ,it's relaxing ,soothing & stops the mind wandering ,.definitely 5* and I would recommend it ...!!!
on 11 October 2015
My favourite app,keep 'm alive.
on 10 January 2015
Goods fun and cheaper than an aquarium.
on 16 February 2015