I bought these for injecting resin and they work well for that even though at 20ml they're larger than I need. I'm not familiar with syringes so some sort of size guide would have been good in the product info but that's a big ask for this supplier. It's no loss though because they were cheap, I can still use them and now know to buy 10ml syringes next time.

The product image is not accurate and this seems to be normal practice for 'only the best deals 4u.' I've been caught out by this lot before, they seem to work on the premis that the stuffs so cheap folk can't be bothered to send it back. Luckily this time the ad told me what I was getting but if I'd noticed it was them I wouldn't have placed the order.
on 11 December 2014
Not what is shown in the picture or described. The advert photo shows the base of the plunger with half centimeter rubber flange that stops liquids squeezing past it. The ones that were delivered have only a 1-2mm plastic end that doesn't seem to stop all the liquid squeezing past due to being hard plastic rather than rubber like in other syringes or the ones I assumed I was purchasing.. Very poor and feel misled by the advert.
review image
on 12 September 2013
Haven't used them but they will be fine as they are good quality.

Thanks for not having Yodel deliver them.
on 28 May 2013
The syringes were exactly as described. They are good value for money. I use them for craft workshops and they are ideal, will certainly use again.
44 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2014
Ideal for small amounts of craft glue, such as thin pva, or thicker glue for 3D crafting, with neat and precise dispensing. 20ml. is a good size for projects. Syringes are probably good for injections too!
on 29 January 2014
Good syringes even if some are a little stiff to move the plunger sometimes. Did the job just fine. Thanks
on 25 December 2014
i used these to put shots in for my 18th bday party! they worked really well and everyone loved them!
VINE VOICEon 15 September 2014
Got it for kids who like to role play nurses recently.

Much better than flimsy toy syringes and cheaper as well.
on 31 March 2016
Used for Halloween jello shots - fantastic quality and after going through the dishwasher can be used for next year!
on 11 June 2015
Asked if the order met my expectation, the answer is no. I was fooled into thinking I would receive a variety of ml sizes, as the picture suggested but no. All are the same size. The largest of all the syringes, 10 of them and totally impractical for my requirement. Marvellous. A waste of money and effort.