on 8 June 2012
Are you serious! I only ordered this charger yesterday at 14:44 and the postman handed it to me this morning at 12 noon - 22 hours 44 minutes later!

Have plugged it in and the camcorder has whirled back to life after years in the bag. It's a standard charger and does the job and for the price you cannot go wrong.

Brief: During some building work at home the original charger must have been thrown out by mistake and we have been unable to watch any of the tapes this little gem has to offer of the early years of our twins. £7.99 is a very small price to pay to have those memories back.

If only this thing had 10 stars.
on 24 January 2013
I was really pleased with the speed at which this item arrived, next day! It worked a treat and my camera was charged at last in next to no time. We'd lost the lead and hadn't used the camcorder for years. Now we can use the camcorder without any problem.
on 29 June 2014
Ok but does not charge the battery fully and you have to have everything in place as a small movement stops the charge . I suppose you get what you pay for