on 19 July 2013
Value for money , this camera is one of the best cameras on the market , handy , and very user friendly .
on 7 December 2012
I've got a digital SLR (Samsung) with 3 zoom lenses, but this little camera more than covers the range, and does almost everything I can imagine wanting to do with it.
on 16 December 2012
a very good product it is what i wanted and it arrived safely and with no problems it was a good buy
on 16 December 2013
I am so pleased with the camera it is performing very well ,it is easy to use and would recommend it
on 3 February 2015
Great piece of kit for this price, Excellent for the budding amateur and a good intermediate camera
on 7 July 2013
I have only had this for a couple of weeks so have not yet explored all its possibilities hence the four star rating. One or two negative points. It can be a bit slow to focus and the plastic lens cap can be annoying swinging about and rattling. You will also need to buy a memory card and more batteries - I have bought a couple of sets of rechargables. On the plus side the electronic viewfinder is extremely useful in bright light when the screen is difficult to see and you can set the camera to take the the picture on the best possible setting automatically or customise the settings yourself. I enjoy taking landscape pictures and the panorama setting is great. I would have liked more zoom but I think keeping the camera stable would be come a problem. Once you get the hang of it this camera it is easy to use and I have already taken some excellent pictures.
on 30 January 2013
easy to use & takes a good picture, which is good for me as not very good at taking a good shot
on 9 November 2015
Brilliant camera
on 26 September 2014
Incredible camera. Pictures are focused and very sharp. Definitely one of my best purchases!
on 5 April 2012
looking forward to recieveing this product, although had some doubt about AA batteries- batts supplied with camera took 4 pics and no life left, so we purchased ever ready energiser ones (£7.99) these lasted for a couple more pics, so not wanting to be defeated as this was really the camera we wanted we purchased contour 2750mAh rechargeable (£12.99) we took four pics then 8 and thought we had cracked it but at twelve red battery light showing camera died -no life to switch on again.contacted company no advise offered only return /refund details. Maybe we were just unlucky and it was a duff camera or maybe we should stay with our original belief that lithum batts are the best. Refund made about a week after posting product back to sender so now scouring the shops for another camera.
88 Comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse