on 5 October 2016
This is a lovely swim suit, bought in neon blue and it's really nice. I bought a size 28" which it says is for a 9-10 year old, it fits my average sized 7 year old well (a little wiggle room but glad I didn't go smaller), the label on the costume says age 10!

So bear the sizing in mind if ordering but costume is lovely overall and perfect for school swimming lessons.
4 people found this helpful
on 19 May 2018
I read all the reviews re the sizing and didn't know what to order as I have a 11.5 year old who is 132cm so according to the Speedo sizing it should be 28. The speedo website does warn they are a tight fit for performance. They are a tight fit so I know I am going have a battle getting my daughter to use this costume as it is hard to get on but once on the length is correct. I thought I couldn't go up to size 30 as that is 150cm but maybe I should have or not bought this brand which is performance related. There is no doubt in its quality but just a tip for anyone else who has my dilemma.
on 3 November 2017
I bought this having searched high and low for a skinny-fit swimming costume for my daughter. It's a little smaller than listed, even my tiny tiny 8 year old fits the 9-10 years. However, I was looking for a very slimline suit, which this is. It looks great, I'm very pleased.
on 12 June 2017
It's a great swimsuit BUT they do come up small. Bought for my 10 year old, who is tall for her age. I would usually buy a size up. But decided on the age 13 swimsuit. It barely fits her. Next size up seems to be 16 years! It's nice quality though and looks great. Just buy a size bigger :)
on 17 July 2017
Purchased in desperation after being unable to find a black costume for my daughter for school. Was worried about buying online as I only had two days to find one so wouldn't have had time to send it back. Needn't have worried, the fit was great and thank god for Prime!
on 25 April 2018
I read the reviews and bought this swimming costume in the next two sizes up (10yrs) but soon found out that it was too big for my 7 year old daughter who is quite skinny. I kept the bigger costume for next year and ordered another one in a smaller size (8-yrs) which fits perfectly. This is a very good quality product, good value for money and I would recommend it, just beware of the sizing!
on 8 May 2017
Lovely suit, well priced, but small. Bought 2 of the aged 10/ 28/ 140cm ones for my tall 8 year old daughter and she had to stop wearing it after 4 weeks due to the rubbing marks it was leaving under her arms. Too late to return given they had been used 6x each.
2 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 12 January 2018
Nice quality suit, comfortable style but the sizing comes up a little small. My daughter is 8 small for her age, size 25" so I bought the 26" and it fits but is a bit tight. It will do her for the next b months for school swimming lessons but I cannot see it lasting through to Summer
on 19 May 2017
Size 30 fits my 11-year-old who wears 11-12 clothes well, although I don't think a 32 would have been too big on her. Quality is great for price and it looks stylish. A fantastic costume that is perfect for school swimming.
on 4 September 2016
Sizes extremely small, I ordered two age 10's, one for my just turned 7 year old and one for my 9 and a half year old. It fit my 7 year old but you wouldn't want it any smaller and it was too small for my 9 year old and she is one of the smallest children in her year! Nice swimming costume though, lovely bright colour so would recommend but go up a few sizes, I would say the age 10 is more like age 6-7/7-8.