Customer reviews

Price:£0.99

on 28 April 2016
Fab!
on 9 October 2012
The lyrics to this song just move me, it's unbelievable. Thank you for your gift with words Jason! The download was speedy enough can't complain, ended up buying the album.
on 2 May 2012
This is a very good tune. I like the tune, so I downloaded it. No issues with the download to my phone. I just wish I could have it on my PC, without paying twice.
on 12 February 2014
I gave this song a five star rating as it is very uplifting, the words are beautiful and I would definitely recommend to others to purchase
on 8 May 2012
The song melody & Singer Excellent!
Also the download is very easy to use took only minutes.
Would always return here.
Lynn.
on 17 October 2015
My son and daughter in law had this played for their first dance at their wedding three weeks ago, and I think it's the perfect song.
on 29 May 2013
Great song.
Easy to purchase via amazon MP3 cloud.
I haven't heard the entire ablbum, i am simply commenting on the song
on 28 May 2012
Just got into J.M. so happy to have found another great song to add to my collection. Downloads are quick and easy too!
on 10 January 2014
Fab tune downloaded to my kindle which comes everywhere with me.
Hmmmm. Don't know what else to say but have too
on 22 April 2013
Just fell in love with this song and the words. You could send this or play it to that special person in your life.