Customer reviews

on 4 April 2013
i just cant get enough of this author, after reading the fantastic The Jason Turner Saga, i needed something else to read till the 5th book is out. This is book one in the altered series and its totally different to the other series, it makes you think what it would be like to read minds, hear thoughts, with some romance thrown in too, its very cleverly written in detail, the two main characters are believable and very likeable, i am looking forward to reading book two now. highly recommended.
on 6 July 2014
Enjoyable read, but I got fed up with the sickly lovey dovey refences all through the book. Yes, I got it, they found each other and realised that they loved each other - a lot. No need to keep going on about it.

The story was a good one, but I have to say that I felt there was something missing. Also, a few errors that I came across - grammar and a few typos. The grammar was:- off of and "you could have went the other way" - should have been gone the other way. But hey, perhaps that's how they talk in the USA..

Just needs proofreading/editing.

Overall, I thought it was worth the read, but to be perfectly honest, I don't think I'd bother with the other books.