on 13 January 2016
I normally wouldn't write a review about something I'm disappointed in because such things are so personal - what doesn't resonate with me may work for you, after all. However in this case I have to say how totally disappointed I was in this book. I admit it was only a couple of £s on Kindle, but these couple of £s add up and if you're like me you want the book you buy to at least give you (a) value for your money and (b) what it promises. This little book gave me neither. This experience may be entirely different for you, but I can only give you my personal review and you can go with your own instincts. It is, after all, only a couple of £ and sometimes we just need just 3 basic tips to tip us over the edge into the fabulous world of astral travel - or so this book tells me.

Ok. Plus points. The three ideas it comes up with will work for some. They are direct, simple and easy to follow. And they may work for you. If they do they will save you even the most basic time trawling the internet trying to find something to help you have your first OBE. The book is succinct, well written and gets to the point (a rare quality). So many OOB books are long-winded and give you so many instructions, anyone would think you were about to take over the control panel of a military jet rather than your own astral body. So this was a plus point for me. The author's own personal experiences are kept interesting and brief - another rarity.

However, the author's 'point' is so brief, it is over almost before it has begun. The 3 ideas (including the special 'secret' one) you can easily find for free after a few minutes Googling online. I was quite overwhelmed with the anticlimax and disappointment. I reached the end of the book within 25 minutes realising there was not one single new or original word written about OBEs. What I really find most disappointing is that, in my own long search to find a way to leave my own body, the book gives you such hope and yet in my opinion does not in any way deliver what it promises.

The only caveat to this would be if you are completely new to the world of astral travel, have not researched any other OOB methods yet and want to save yourself 5 minutes of time on Google. Otherwise I really can't see what the point of this book was about except to make some money for the author.

All in all, it may work for some and it may well be just what you're looking for. But I am left feeling like a dog who's had a Bonio waved at her and then snatched away at the last minute. As much as I would love to end on something positive for a Kindle author who writes refreshingly well, that sadly was my experience of reading this book.

on 29 December 2014
informative,but doesn't cover everything in depth
on 26 January 2014
I just read this in half an hour. There is nothing here that has not been mentioned many times elsewhere. Even the "secret" technique is nothing new. Maybe this book could be useful for someone who knows nothing about the subject at all.
on 24 June 2013
No nonsense, no waffle - just great 'down to Earth' techniques that work!
I know they work because I've done it.
I have to say that it can be a bit frightening when you first find yourself out of your body and for me the fear at first just sent me straight back. As mentioned in the book I always get this really loud buzzing noise just before it happens.
Well done - Great book - Martin Woodward author of The Golden Sphere - An Introduction to Rebirthing and A Course in Miracles
on 19 April 2013
This book gives you great tips and techniques for what it lacks in depth. I really enjoyed reading this book as it got straight to the point- low and behold i astral projected on my first night after reading this book. So all-in-all if this book being free is not enough for you, then the fact that it works should be.

Thanks Quentin!
on 18 August 2016
Great starting point for people who want to try out of body, gives you a widely known technique to follow... this book is only good if you take the advice and work on achieving the obe, if it doesn't work within 30 seconds of putting the book down, blame yourself not the book!
on 24 March 2013
This book, about the proccess of achieving Out of Body Experience, is well laid out in its form of instruction. It gives you the method, however simply, to achieve some success in this form of understanding. It is an inexpensive tome,
on 25 August 2013
I'm gonna use the tips and see if they work. it was a very easy read for me so anyone will read this book very quickly
on 29 October 2014
Was that it the big secret! Nothing I haven`t read before for free this is an expensive rip off do not buy!!!!
on 1 September 2014
excellent , would recommend. never thought possible but works if you give it time and practice enough.