on 29 June 2013
Christiane Northrup writes so well and covers so many issues for women at the time of menopause - physically, mentally and emotionally. All women should read this book by the age of 40, so they can start taking the supplements they need to support their body as the changes start but also to help them think about what they want to do with the rest of their lives. Positive book with so much useful information. A must have.
on 15 June 2012
Very good book,prepares you for what's ahead,so you then realise that one's not going off their head.Value for money,as extremely thick book.....pumped with good information.
on 23 December 2016
Have now recommended this to the world and their wife! Huge book but once you start reading it all makes so much sense!
on 14 May 2013
Fantastic book that answers all the questions about the menopause. A must read particularly if you are worried about what is happening to your body. I would highly recommend as it really puts your mind at rest.
on 27 April 2014
A well written book with loads of information which I can relate to how I'm feeling or what I have gone through. It's amazing to read how or why something has happened to you - it all makes sense now!!
on 5 April 2017
Very informative, great
on 6 June 2013
Every woman should have this on their shelf. I keep in by my bed and dip in and out regularly, even though medically qualified myself, her common sense approach as well as spirituality is very appealing to me. Bursting with information on all things menopause. Love it.
on 26 July 2015
A little disappointing. I wanted to find a book I could read and start to get information quickly and easily.
I found the first 60 days unnecessary. The useful information, when you finally get to it, is good. Be prepared to spend a lot of time reading this book. For sure there is no quick fix to understanding the menopause, but it really is an interesting time.
on 27 October 2013
Wish I'd read this book at the start of perimenopause.

It's an extremely readable, useful & informative guide.

It's helped me reframe my attitude towards menopause and I feel much happier about it now.
on 20 October 2015
Fantastic book well worth reading. It is wonderful to read a book that views the "change of life" as a wonderful opportunity for change and renewal instead of a list of physical symptoms of discomfort. I would highly recommend this to every woman over 40