Style: Explore Vitamins|Change

on 6 July 2013
Its a good item and pretty much does what it's suppose to. Only down point is its a bit small and if you fill it up too much it simply doesn't blend. I would say it's only suitable for the meal size for up to about 8 months old.
on 2 March 2012
Brilliant item, blends food to a perfect puree, ideal for 1st stage weaning! Also very easy to clean and store as it is nice and compact. Great value for money in comparison to other baby food blenders that can cost up to £100!!
on 22 November 2015
Was a bit worried as I read the reviews after I had paid for this. Have just used it and it is fab!!! Great for making fruit and veg pots for my 4 month old and it is so easy to clean. Absolutely wonderful value for money and I am very impressed with it. De
on 12 August 2015
I have just got my tommee tippee blender out to find that it is broken. The plastic is bent in the middle where the blade goes so I can't put the lid on! Just tried to return order but does let me. very disappointed.
on 4 January 2015
I could use it properly because it broke down on the first time I used and i replaced it with the other one but again when i used for 1st time, it again stopped working after one spin...it is totally useless to buy. if you want to lose £10 , then buy it
on 24 June 2015
Excellent for purees and mashing. It is quite loud so baby and dog go in another room when i use it. Also when making purees, it can leak a bit. Overall a handy little device which doesn't take up all the work surface.
on 14 April 2015
perfect for family meals into nice purees for baby. i never did batches as i liked the idea of fresh purees so id just dish a mini plate up for baby then blend was nice all eating the same meal together and knowing what was in it completely.
on 6 February 2016
Biggest waste of money, time, effort absolutely crap.

Don't get swept along on the "I'm having a baby I need to buy everything baby related that has Tommee Tippee on it" wave.

Doesn't blend all the ingredients you put in it.

If you're following the Annabel Karmel cook book be prepared to be stood there for ages blitzing the food as it will take 3-4 loads to do each recipe.

The manual says to do 5-10 second bursts to blend food but all that does is tickle the ingredients, if you follow the manual you'll be there for hours.

In all honesty buy a full size proper blender that you'll be able to use in the future when you're child wants to make cakes it would be money better spent than on this piece of rubbish.
on 17 May 2013
Not great. If you have used blenders before baby came then you will realise that this little tommie tippee blender is a toy!!!
on 27 December 2016
I have only used our blender once. I was looking forward to using it, prepping our baby's food, ready to store & freeze. Blended food fine but some foods still too lumpy to feed. It wouldn't blend any smaller for me. As I used it, it was very noisy- not wise to use when baby is napping!
I placed it in our steriliser to clean thoroughly. Biggest mistake ever!- the bowl & lid have totally bent out of shape! - how can this happen?! I dont have a receipt- will i be able to get a replacement??