Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 4 June 2015
I've been lucky to have seen him live twice,amazing .A great loss this album is fantastic,buy and be blown away,there are other good live and studio albums,but he's just amazing guitarist ,never got his just deserves. Brilliant
on 21 June 2009
I have the original of this album on vinyl. But due to its poor condition I never played it. Listening to it again, this time on CD, brought back many happy memories of my teenage years, and of how good Rory was in his day. The quality of his blues style and slide guitar on this live album is amazining and it is easy to see why he was lauded for his live work as well as his studio output. An amazing album from an amazing performer...Fab.
on 21 April 2009
I'm not a music journalist so I can't rabbit on for ages about how good I think this cd is, but considering that it was recorded nearly 40 years ago it hasn't dated at all; if you love Rory Gallagher you'll love this live recording. This cd is longer than the LP which I bought when it first came out, this is excellent value for money.

Philip Fletcher
I chose a 4* rating because said item does what it says on the packaging
I've played this product quite a few times now & it's exactly what I was looking for
& yes said product met my expectations that is for sure well satisfied cheers
& yes I would recommend said product to future prospect clients because
it's good value for money does what it says it does in the packaging &
one would not be disappointed with said product that's is for sure enjoy :-) :-)
on 29 January 2014
I enjoyed this album saw him live at Nottingham University in the 70's and have enjoyed blueprint for many years. it didn't disappoint what a talented guitarist. One of the greats
on 25 February 2014
Every track is a gem in its own right on this album.
Rory rocks the blues. Full of energy and drive just like all his concerts.
Jimi Hendrix was once asked what's it like being the best guitarist he replied go and ask Rory. Enough said.
on 3 April 2013
Great album,this is how Rory Gallagher should be listened to,live and loud.I've never saw Rory live but i'm a big fan of Gerry McAvoy,saw him and his band recently and spreading the word,he's still top class.
on 29 January 2012
This was bought as a christmas present for my father. It was a really excellent I could find it on here.
Also the time was from the US but it was at my doorstep in the UK in no time at all.
Excellent buy.
on 29 January 2013
This is one of those albums that you just keep playing over and over again........a real gem. wish I had bought it years ago.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 December 2015
A genius. A true one off. Sadly missed. Pick up one of his best off CDs. Experience the magic.