on 10 May 2012
This coat is very good value for money and does keep the wet off of my old poodle. I think it will be better in the winter as it is rather warm for this time of year just to keep the rain off. However, if you are looking for a lovely warm shower proof coat for your dog this is definitely a good buy.
Just a little warning, my dog is very long an slim and even with all the straps adjusted fully it is still a bit too big so I am going to have to do a bit of alteration to make it snug, but this isn't a slurr on the seller as I am sure it will be fine for most dogs.
on 17 March 2017
Gorgeous dog coat ... I always buy masta dog coats they really are amazing fit and don't shift around at all even when my poodle is playing and running around!!!
on 15 June 2017
Great coat and my dog loves wearing it, however, it does tend to twist to one side so that one side is longer than the other. However, it keeps her dry and she doesn't mind.
on 12 May 2017
A good fit excellent highly recommend this coat
on 9 April 2017
lovely jacket
on 11 January 2015
Brilliant wee coat ,size just perfect for my JRT ,great having the adjustable strap and shaped at the tail.
on 6 April 2017
Excellent coat! Sizing is slightly bigger than expected but is great on the dog! Good finishing and washes well. Arrived on time.
on 20 January 2013
I live in Spain and the dog coats here are very expensive, treble the price.

So I was delighted when I saw this, the colour is great as my dog can be seen when it is dark. There is nice fur inside which keeps the dog warm and the size is just right. Make sure you measure your dog carefully though before you buy!
on 30 March 2017
Great product and service. Got wrong size, too big for my dog. Hard getting the sizes right
on 14 March 2017
Not long enough for my yorkie but well made