on 27 March 2013
I read a number of reviews on these headphones and was impressed by the features available for price. My alternative would have been the sennheiser which are alot more expensive (even more so if you want a microphone too) and come in closed cup.
The main issue i was worried about was build quality - so i thought i'd write this review to advise they stand up pretty well. I walked in on my two year old son with the headphones in an inverted W shape and my heart sank - they were bent the wrong way but still attached.
When i came to try them again though I've been really happy to report all has been good.

Other positives for me are the simple pairing (all you have to do is open them from folding and they will usually find my phone within a max of 15 secs), good battery life, the numerous connectors supplied and simple operations.

There are a few things that stop me giving 5 stars - the shape is good but not the best for me meaning they have a perpencity to slip off a bit too easily and finally the bluetooth connection seems a little too sensitive so if i start jogging or walking at a pace they seem to drop seconds of sound at a time.
I have previously had a cheaper pair which were copies of the Jaybird and the connectivity was alot more robust and i would struggle to say these were vastly better.

Overall though i'd recommend these headphones - even to dads with inquisitive children!
on 7 March 2014
I ordered them on monday with express delivery and received them yesterday (thursday) I strugled to pair it with my laptop once done I tried to use it calling some friends who couldn't hear me properly... I paired it to my phone just to double check and had the exact same issue... the sound is ok but not meant to be used as a headphone unless the on I ordered is dammaged...

I should have gone to a shop I wouldn't have needed to wait this long to receive them when I needed them urgently. and of course I could've changed them just by visiting the shop with the receipt... Today I have learned a lesson...
on 4 February 2013
These headphones work well and are very comfortable. Only problem was they supplied a non UK plug on the charger. To be fare, after I spoke to them they supplied the correct charger plug without any hassle.
on 19 March 2014
Quite good on output, with it's surround system. Find it quite unobtrusive, light weight, & as such quite conducive for exercise. Downside is that it can be difficult, sometimes, to pair with some Bluetooth enabled equipment.
on 30 March 2014
Nice good all round. bargen. Comfy loud smart soft fit really really really well. Very very nice design like like
on 6 April 2014
Excellent value for the money. Only had for a short time but so far no complaints and the sound is fantastic.
on 10 April 2014
This works very well with the latest iPad. Voice is a little on the base side. Sound is very good.
on 8 July 2014
I din't like this headphone ! The sound isan't good...
on 13 October 2015
This was a gift, they was happy with the product,
on 14 July 2014
stops all the time you need to keep your mobile

See one answered question