on 27 January 2014
I have had my Galaxy W for a couple of years now and although not the fastest smartphone it does what I want and need. It started playing up a few weeks ago and I noticed that the existing battery needed more frequent charging even with minimal use. It was getting hot, fat and lazy. That's a fact!!
I have only had this new battery for a week but it has brought my Galaxy W back to life. It's fast, no longer locking up or doing strange things and the battery is lasting a full day even with frequent use.
Should have purchased earlier but thought that my phone was overloaded or had a virus.
Early days for this new battery I know but I am delighted with my purchase and consider the cost of this new battery as money well spent.
on 13 February 2013
Bought as a back up for my existing battery mainly to be able to continue watching tv programmes i had converted to mp4 for viewing on my phone during holiday flights. I fully tested this battery twice by allowing a 3 + half hour film to continously play on my phone and on both occasions the battery went completely flat after 3hrs 10mins. This was with all aps switched to off and the phone in flight mode. The screen did dim to save battery life around the 3 hour mark(approx) but in comparison to my own battery which is 12months old(3hrs 20 mins) this gets almost as much play time and serves it's purpose. This is a good battery to keep as a spare as MOST SMART PHONES BATTERIES tend to need to be charged on a daily basis. BRILLIANT PRICE (£5).
on 16 April 2016
Ordered this about three years ago for my then current phone. It's still working and lasts about a day to day and a half with average use (bear in mind, Galaxy W only allowed 2G, so my internet usage was almost non-existent). Now, I use it as a spare phone on my travels (it's really just there turned on, just in case) and like that it lasts about 5 days.
on 16 May 2013
I bought this battery as my original Samsung battery has to be charged at least once a day, often more than that. This was a cheap replacement, which works, although the battery life is about the same. I suspect that's a problem with my phone rather than the battery so, as it was a good price, I have given it 4 stars. I was very impressed with speed of delivery.
on 8 April 2018
excellent
on 23 April 2018
ok
on 25 July 2015
This has lasted 18 months. Bought this one and a half year ago (Jan 2014 and now Jul. 2015)and now it started to needing charge twice a day, looking slightly swollen. Considering the price, I think 18 months is fair enough but I am ordering another make this time.
on 1 October 2013
Needed to replace my Old Samsung battery as it was dying in half a day even without usage.
This product did the job and now lasts the same as most Smartphones, a full day. lol.
Overall does the job and would recommend.
on 2 September 2013
I bought this new battery and it last me a day if i'm lucky and at work all day(with it not being used!) - that's less than the original battery did in the beginning. Would not recommend this product.
on 26 February 2014
What can I say..
I expected that it would lst at most half an hour more than the original soI would end up swapping them regularly.
Boy was I worng! This battery lasted 3 to 4 times longer than the original to a point where I could go through two days without charging.

I reccomend this and I might be tempted to get another.