on 25 January 2013
This arrived in double quick time and fitted perfectly. I bought the 16-18 size and I have a large bust (16G). This item looked so good when I tried it on at work that my coworker wanted to order one straight away too. We both agreed that it would also look stunning if it came in emerald green (which it doesn't). It is not of the greatest quality material, but you get what you pay for and it was incredibly good value, it was also well finished, has nice buttons and details and looks more quality than it is, so a great piece for the price.
on 13 May 2017
Not a good fit on the larger lady, debating on sending it back. It feels comfy on the waist although wish it pulled in a little more on the back but the front is alot lower than I expected so you have to wear something underneath and the under arms are cut uneven and stick out with too much material and the oddest part is how the bottom part of the from of the coat sticks out like a maternity dress, not flattering at all. If the arms were fitted better and if on the back you had the choice of a corset pull tighter option to adjust to your shape it would be alot better for those with different shapes and sizes
on 7 February 2013
Arrived the next day and is stunning.
Being a larger lady shows of my curves wonderfully!
Well made, it's slightly darker red in "real life" but still a great colour.
So happy with it!
on 26 August 2014
Fits perfectly. Great design and good quality. Fast delivery too.
on 12 February 2013
This is beautifully made and styled, just what I was looking for. The fabric has no 'give' so it only just buttons up but it actually looks better open on me.
on 15 August 2012
lovely lovely lovely dress! this dress is made of really nice velvet and it has a very flattering cut as well. i should've gotten a size 10 because of my bust measurements, but there was no size 10, so i got an 8 and wished that it would fit ok. and it did, fits perfectly and feels perfect as well! it was dispatched the following day i ordered it and i received it 3-4 days later. highly recommend!
on 13 April 2012
Fabric is a little stiff and somewhat on the cheap side, but the fit is generous for goth-flavoured clothing (which typically runs four sizes smaller than what they say it is). I'm letting it hang for a few days before I wear it because the folds and wrinkles need to fall out. Fibre content: 100% polyester (outside and lining). Care instructions: hand wash, drip dry, basically don't chuck it into the machine to launder. The garment is lined, the buttons appear firmly attached.
on 18 July 2012
Very happy with both the outfit and the service received. There was an issue with the delivery which I wasn't even aware of but the seller was very gracious and made every effort to ensure I was made aware of this. The waistcoat dress also I would like to say fit perfectly (I'm 5ft8 size 14-16 and went for the 16 with it being a stiff material) so thank you so much seller. I will definitely buy from you again in the future :-)
on 23 March 2012
This is just stunning and can't believe how fast it arrived and how high quality it is ADORE IT, went witht he size chart and am glad didn't think am not that big lol as fits like a dream and looks stunning on.
on 13 July 2016
I bought this dress to wear to a Steampunk ball and it was absolutely perfect! I had to pair a cami underneath, however, as the front was cut in such a way that if you're buying a larger size, your boobs will inevitably be VERY exposed, and you can't easily wear a bra with it, as it's so low-cut, the bra will show. However, in pairing a cami underneath, I was able to add a bit more flair to the outfit, and I got so many compliments when wearing it! It's very cute, and the flair at the bottom of the back of the dress adds a little something special. Pair with some lace gloves and you're all set!