Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 18 July 2012
My favourite series from my favourite jigsaw brand - of course I'm going to love it!

But my bias apart, I really did think this was a very good puzzle indeed. The quality pieces are second to none - I always love opening a Ravensburger because they feel so nice - and this was no exeption to their usual standards. The colours are wonderfully clear and bright and the detailing is so clean and crisp. It comes with a separate sheet of the image which is really handy, and even the packaging/box is strong and sturdy. A quality product.

The picture is crammed full of humourous images and scenarios, there's not an inch of space without something going on. It really was a joy to do. This would make a great treat for yourself or a wonderful, funny gift for a friend/family. Suitable for everyone!
on 30 November 2012
This is a very good quality jigsaw produced by respected manufacturer. We find that when you start buying jigsaws from unknown bargain brands the quality is often very poor.

The picture is interesting, bright, colourful and funny. The pieces fit together very well.

Jigsaw not too difficult to complete but still challenging.

If you like the picture and enjoy jigsaws you really can't go wrong and when we purchased it Amazon was significantly cheaper than a few stores on the high street.

These Jigsaws seem to hold their value reasonably well and often sell on auction sites secondhand (inc P+P) for not much less than you pay for them new. So after P+P and expenses are taken into consideration you can probably get half your money back selling it on once you've completed it
on 30 June 2014
Every year I buy 2 x 1000 piece Ravensburger puzzles to take on a cottage holiday - this year 'Knotworth Bothrynwithe' was one of them. This one really was 'Knotworth Bothrynwithe' as there were only 986 pieces in the box. We were really disappointed as we love doing Ravensburger puzzles - the quality ensures pieces click properly together and the detail and humour in them is really entertaining. One piece missing is too many - we were 14 pieces short! It's going back....
on 27 June 2013
this was the first one I did, once again good colour nice pieces a joy to do ,love it thank you ravensburger
on 10 April 2014
Ravensburger jigsaws are the best well made you can tell the difference between cheap jigsaws and Ravensburger. Always buy this make or gibsons jigsaws well worth the money.
on 19 June 2014
I always buy ravensburger as the quality of the puzzles is always tops nice and bright pictures and pieces together easily if I had a second choice it would be falcon
on 20 October 2013
As usual the quality was excellent and I enjoyed completing the picture. Lots of colours and writing to help. The picture is full of variety.
on 19 July 2012
I now wouldn't buy any other type of jigsaw as Ravensburger is so well made and has such a huge choice of pictures!
on 13 February 2013
Loads of colour and action which I love. I love to pick a piece up and match it to where it goes in the puzzle.
on 2 May 2013
This product came quickly we got lots of enjoyment out of this during the bad weather in march very pleaseed