on 6 October 2013
Having downloaded this free of charge, I wasn't quite sure what to expect.

But to my surprise it's packed with good pointers that although are neither necessarily original or surprising, are given in a friendly and highly accessible manner. The main idea is you take one chapter a day and implement what it teaches fully into your life. Things such as Law of Attraction and Visualization is touched upon. Not in massive detail, be adequate none the less..
As for some of the other chapters, you'll think oh yeah I've known that all along or that's common sense. Except of course common sense isn't that common is it?

I'd have no hesitation in recommending this title. Just don't think this is for making money alone, as it's more of a life manual that supports being prosperous. It's one to keep and refer back to again and again!
on 27 January 2016
I really enjoyed the first two thirds of the book as it had a very personal touch ..however, as it continued it was much the same as others and the writer assuming only people of a certain age would be reading such... so a bit of a slump at the end
on 19 May 2013
I love this book. It takes a commitment everyday but only for a few minutes. Well worth buying if you're going to do the daily actions.
on 2 June 2014
This does not really say anything knew. I have programmed my mind to start my practice and am expecting good results when I do. The concept of wealth is comparative. Those expecting to make millions may be disappointed. Wealth is also a state of mind.
on 30 March 2014
This is a great book for people who are starting to explore the last great undiscovered continent, the human mind. Easy to understand and the daily exercises really help to change your focus and your belief.
on 18 September 2013
An enjoyable book to read. I have started to make huge changes in my life. I look forward to achieving my goals thanks to your book. The seeds have been planted, now I shall wait patiently to see them grow.
on 26 January 2014
Enjoy this work
Use the information contained within it....USE it with Joy..learn to tap into the positive resources within each and every new day and bring a wonderful new enthusiasm into your life..Kindness is the key!
on 12 April 2015
For 30 I have follow all advised and I could see result in my life.
I love it! Thank you so much.
I will carry on reading the book every morning from now.
on 11 May 2016
Very good and informative. I loved reading this. I would recommend this to everybody.
on 1 October 2016
The book has nothing what you dont know....