Flavour Name: Delicate Meats|Size: 48 x 85g|Change
Price:£26.92+ Free shipping

on 11 October 2012
Having taken pity on a little Pussycat called Lucy, who lived across the road and had been neglected by her owner, she graduated from Asda basic catfood (as she was starving she was eating all the scraps out of the bin bags where we live). But as she got her little feet firmly under the table graduated to Gourmet Perle Catfood. She is the picture of health and will not eat anything else.

She highly recommends her choice of food and has never looked healthier.

I have a subscribe & save order with Amazon and have been very pleased with the delivery which comes regularly once a month.
on 28 December 2013
Fussy cat likes this stuff so it's just finding it at the cheapest price !!!
Amazon equals cheapest but throws in free delivery - so a winner !!!
P.S. Althogh it doesn't say on the box - this is a gravy mix which our cat will eat....
on 27 November 2014
I bought this for my cats as a treat initially as they hadnt tried it before.

When I removed it from the sachet I found that there was still some of the product stuck to the side which was unusual and I needed to cut the whole sachet with a scissors to remove all of it.

Its very rich and luxurious and all my cats liked it and there was nothing left at the bottom of the bowl. The meat pieces vary in size from large to very small and it's runny enough without being too runny with excess water as you find with other brands (Refer to images below - Salmon taken as an example).

This product is available in various meat and fish based flavours and I would buy this product again.
review image review image review image
on 12 July 2011
My cat has a sensitive tummy and so a lot of cheaper brands don't suit her. After she got bored of the very expensive wet food that I bought her from the vet's, I tried this and she loves it. I'd definitely recommend it!
on 3 November 2010
Great and will be ordering some more as my cats have gone off the whiskers and felix and now only like these or sheba :)
We were starting to despair when our elderly cat became very fussy about what she would eat. For years she was very happy to eat Felix and Whiskas, but then suddenly went off both brands and all varieties. She would just lick the gravy or jelly off and leave all the meat -- so roughly three-quarters of each pack was wasted, and she was not getting any kind of balanced meal.
We then tried Perle Gourmet and were delighted with the results -- the cat loves all the varieties and her appetite has returned. There's hardly any wastage, so even though this brand of food often retails for more in the supermarket than the mainstream types, it works out cheaper. And we have been able to buy in bulk at discount prices and be reasonably certain that it'll all be eaten -- result all round.
Very pleased with the product.
8/10
on 16 February 2013
My cat is beautiful, black, sleek and fussy about food. But, oh yes, he loves this. He would rather starve than eat something he doesn't like! He was a rescue kitten but certainly has high end taste buds.
on 7 July 2014
Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it. And then the stray cat (who will eat absolutely anything) that breaks into the house through the cat flap and eats our cat's food also turned his nose up at it.

Something is clearly wrong with this selection. I've cancelled subscribe and save for this item and will not buy again.

Also lately the gravy versions have had too much gravy and not enough meat. Nestle need to review these products.
on 11 August 2015
Mitzie the Cat, appears to enjoy this food more than the hundreds of different ones I've tried her with.
She told me she thinks the portions are rather mean though. I have more recently bought her the DELICATE MEATS DUO'S which I think look and smell rather more appetising than the MINI FILLLETS IN GRAVY. I have however, examined the back of the packets for the contents as listed. I am somewhat appalled to see that despite
the blurbs you advertise, the actual named meat contents, are as little as 4%. I think you or rather your Scientific Staff, consider this adequate nourishment, but as a housewife it seems to me, despite the cat's enjoyment, that
the meat/fish content is amazingly low, and I wonder how nourishing your products are?? I think probably you are no better/nor worse than all the other animal foodstuff Manufacturers in he U.K. By the way, Mitzie is a very small
Adult Cat, but manages to eat 3/4 sachets a day plus a constant supply of dried foods and water. She looks vry fit an lean and is very very active.
on 14 February 2011
Can only concur with what's been said earlier - this is so far the _only_ food the cat actually finishes. Always. Nothing gets thrown away or left in the bowl.

Also, I find the smell of other foods quit off-putting. This one acutally smells like 'food' even to humans.