on 7 April 2015
So great, I'm on my 5th week, done about 100 miles walking in them, the more I wear them the more I dislike normal shoes. Just starting my running with them this week. They tell you it takes about 13 weeks. So take your time. I love them, don't think I'll go back to normal running shoes.
on 22 April 2012
I was convinced by a friend to purchase a pair of the Vibram Fivefingers as a training aid when doing circuits and gym work. I must say since purchasing and using the Fivefingers for the last few weeks I have strengthened my leg work outs and my movements are in my opinion 100% better, due to the assured grip and the greater feel of my feet . I will be recommending the Vibram Fivefingers to my friends and colleagues in the future.
on 14 January 2015
Just as described
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 March 2015
Won't buy these like the idea but £150 for a pair of plimsoles is stupidity. As attested by the US supreme court who has awarded damages to buyers for false advertising.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse