on 5 June 2017
It's quite good for nice simple grades and ordering food drinks and such also helpful for shopping
on 1 April 2013
Although you are not going to learn a whole dictionary of words, this small book is perfect to brush up your basic knowledge of Greek. It works well on Kindle and on your smart phone, this last in colour.
on 5 March 2015
isnt a great book to learn greek however ok for some basic language learning such as "hair colours"
on 17 December 2015
Disappointing but at least it was free. It's very very basic.
on 10 August 2017
Not for me
on 20 July 2017
Not very good at all
on 27 August 2014
Thank you so much for a well constructed lesson plan. This book teaches one to read in Greek, grammar sentence construction and a large vocabulary without it being too sonorous. I have enjoyed dipping into the lessons and it has given me a good grounding beyond hello, goodbye, thank you, please a nd how much does this cost? So, Kalanichta any I'm off to live in a foreign climate now . At least I will be able to communicate. Brilliant, thanks again.
on 5 October 2015
this is a free book so I feel a bit of a meanie leaving a negative review but this is a slightly random collection of phrases that were left on the cutting room floor of more traditional vocab books. It contains such gems as My Uncle Has a Beard
on 18 May 2014
I like the example sentences. It seems well laid out, although what I was after was ancient greek, I think, and this, I suspect, is modern. But there is in fact little difference (I gather) and if you can read ancient greek you should be able to read modern. I hope it works in reverse order.
on 17 June 2016
Another helpful guide for learning words and phrases on my recent trip to the Greek Islands. I also enjoy learning a new language so will continue to read and learn for future visits to Greece.