on 1 December 2012
I found this book a bit disappointing. I have Linda Goodman's Sun Suns which is brilliant and I thought this would complement it nicely but it does not give much more information in my opinion. It didn't take long to read the parts that were relevant to me and I think I could probably have found more information on this subject online. Interesting read at best but not worth the money.
One person found this helpful
on 27 May 2015
grate book love david wells got alot of books that david has done grate
on 20 April 2015
Very good book , lots of fun reading family and friends moon signs .
on 22 December 2014
Different!
on 2 September 2015
Very informative and enjoyable read.
on 28 August 2014
Love it, i enjoyed looking up everyone's moon sign and my own,
A great read and accurate description , would recommend it
on 20 December 2011
If you want some light hearted reading read this book, if on the other hand you wish for some in-depth soul searching read this book, it's what you make of it, which gives you what you want from it.
It's a wonderfully written, enlightening book, there was a lot of well how did David know that, and a that's not me, then a giggle, as yes it is me, but not wanting to admit it.
For me, David has given me the chance to study myself , Make changes for the better if I wish too, understand why I may react to something's but not others. And at last I can tell my kids I am a protective mother due to having a Scorpio moon.
Yes I am a Vampire !!!!!!!!!!
7 people found this helpful
on 30 January 2012
If you have never read David's books before you are in for a treat. He gives loads of information in a humorous and down to earth way which help you understand the content. For the first time ever I now have a little understanding of why my husband is the way he is under his Aquarius moon, say no more.
6 people found this helpful
on 29 December 2011
As with all David's books I have found this book interesting, humorous and instructive. I would recommend to anyone who is interested in learning more about astrology. Look forward to the next one!
6 people found this helpful