on 7 August 2014
I give 5 stars because I love Proust and to buy les oeuvres complètes for less £2 is wonderful. I can not complain about few misprints at this price, but I understand the concern. Proust lights my face with a smile at every page. You need to read Proust slowly, page after page to appreciate and enjoy.
on 13 January 2013
I cannot award five stars because there are too many misprints, some trivial, and at least one catastrophic to the sense. However, for the general reader this edition is very approachable, and seriously facilitates the reading of this complex work. From a scholarly point of view, of course, e-texts are problematic because of elusive errors and because the intended readership is not concerned about the hugely important questions of editorial choices among textual variants.

I'd advise anyone who is not a French specialist and wants to read Proust in the original to try this edition with a dictionary a touch away from the reading page.
on 26 June 2013
Views on the convergence of time very interesting - expressed as real experience. Difficult read - it doesn't move fast - but I'm not aware of anyone who has ever attempted to go into such minute details of apparently trivial details of everyday life and make them seem important. Very original writing.
on 8 April 2014
.I have not read M. Proust's masterpiece A la Recherche du Temps Perdu, but how I wish I could find the time to devote
to an autobiography of twelve volumes.
on 28 January 2014
Good value, complete (as far as I can tell) and easy to navigate. Clear text. Can't fault this edition. The illustrations are hardly essential, but nice to have.
on 27 October 2012
The summary as written on line prepared one for this book. No great surprises. Enjoyable to read if this is your taste in literature