on 31 July 2013
I've been a fan of this band for quite a time and were pleased with this album.

The completly translated booklet is an invaluable piece of information to me.
It comes with the complete translation of every song in this album and an interview with the members of the bands about each single included in this album. That interview gave me a broader idea about who they are and why and how they compose.

Certainly a nice way to please the bands after these 10 years.

As a fan I would only critize the way the songs were translated, since they got ridden from some analogies on favor of a lyric that could be more edible for most people. Grant it, I understand them better now, but I feel they lost some of their poetry on the translation and became a more common rock lyric. Though this is only my appreciation.
on 4 April 2016
Great Japanese band, a nice compilation of some of their best hits! Fast delivery, CD was in great condition too.
on 2 May 2016
really good band and there songs are really good I would recommend them to anyone who likes good music