on 6 May 2017
It fitted like a glove and transformed the controller. It certainly made a difference and allows the kids to each have their own controller which is instantly recognisable.
on 12 May 2016
I was surprised how well this cover fitted the controller - nice fit, feel and colour - who could ask for more!
on 12 September 2016
Doesn't fit very snugly....
on 11 July 2012
The product arrived within a few days of my order, and is exactly what I expected. It does not obscure any of the buttons or analog sticks in any way, so you needn't worry about it affecting your game experience. It is very good for concealing marks and scratches on your controller and also grips your hands more easily, so you are less likely to drop it. The photo is true to the actual product, though what it doesn't show is that there is a gap on the back so you can easily access the battery compartment. Definitely worth a buy if your controller is in poor aesthetic condition or if you have possessive children who each want their own unique controller.
on 8 March 2013
Was a bit of a relief, as at the price I was not expecting much. It fits on easily yet stays on very snugly. The feel in the hand is different from the smooth plastic of the controller - I was a little worried if it would take a while to get used to handling it in a new way, but straight away I have not been noticing it. I don't get sweaty hands anyway so this was more for looks, but it is not overly grippy, just about right.

The edges of the silicone around the cut-out parts stay close to the body of the controller and don't lift up or get in the way. A slight exception is just next to the trigger buttons - a bit of a loose flap there, but really only aesthetically and again doesn't get in the way.

One slight minus is that since the shell is made of a 'top' and a 'bottom' part joined together there is a slight 'seam' running around the middle because the join is not perfect. But during playing I have been too involved in the games to notice it. I now have two of these (also the Royal Blue one) and have noticed that they can become quite icky with dust and cat hair that are especially attracted to the silicone. It is just the nature of silicone, but it's not a problem that existed when the controller was uncovered. Sometimes I have to give them a wipe before playing.

Another thing is that the colour I got was a bit different - a deeper, darker green than in the image here. I actually prefer this!
on 15 January 2017
I made a mistake and purchased the Xbox 360 controller silicone cover instead of one for the Xbox One. Looking at a return and replacement, this was a fairly expensive mistake.

However, the seller routinely contacts purchasers to check if the product was acceptable. In discussion, ZedLabz (in the true spirit of Christmas) offered to replace the product for free. This was beyond a level of customer service I expected and I take this opportunity to congratulate them on understanding and instating excellent standards.

This was a requested (on Santa list from a quickly-growing-up, not-so-little-anymore just-9 year old) item. Regardless of the fact that it was not the most dear item that was received, it was the one that elicited the most excitement across 3 generations. The tight, secure fit allows for the controller to feel exactly as the others and does not impact gaming.

I'm afraid I now need to purchase other coloured skins for the rest of the controllers but these can wait for respective birthdays considering the amount of joy they bring. I will be purchasing from ZedLabz.
on 12 March 2013
The cover has very large seams that get annoying after a while. There's also two flaps sticking out at the L and R buttons. Not on par with other silicone skins for Wii U or PS3.
on 10 February 2012
I love this.I use it all the time
on 10 May 2012
Really useful for small hands to help avoid the expensive controllers slipping out of their grip. Also seems to offer a bit of extra protection when falling from the side of the arm chair. Really pleased with this and the red one we bought. They both fit like a glove and add an attractive protection to the controller without increasing its size. I can't emphasise how good these are.
on 30 August 2013
I love these silicon skins. We have four black xbox 360 controllers, each a different colour. It makes them individual, but also protects the controllers from being scratched etc. The green skin is for the main controller that my boyfriend uses, and even after a lot of use, still looks great.