on 22 January 2015
The watch is robust and has a functional design which appeals to me. However if you have a wrist smaller than 7in circumference (I do not as I am manly and strong!) the watch strap will be too large. The second hand is not synchronised with the second markings on the dial which shows a lack of precision and poor quality control. The packaging is a little over the top and the money spent on that would be better spent on the quality of the watch.
5 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2014
I've owned the watch for about four months. It keeps good time (loses about 2-3 sec per month). The lume is not bright, but it lasts a long time (can still be read after eight hours in the dark). The construction is solid, and the strap is very comfortable.

The only potential niggle is the strap length. I wear the watch on the second smallest hole, and my wrist is 7". If you have particularly small wrists it may not fit without punching extra holes.
4 people found this helpful
on 18 August 2013
This is a classic Swiss Military watch, made by the company that for years provided the Swiss and German army with small equipment. It was bought by Victorinox but still produces great quality. I can highly recommend this sturdy reliable watch to anyone who needs a timekeeper that can take a bit of bashing about.
on 29 December 2016
thanks
on 13 October 2013
Looks great - keeps good time. I'm very pleased with it and thought it was quite reasonable at £74. I think it is a very good looking and well-finished watch.
One person found this helpful
on 18 April 2014
This watch is clear,easy to read and glows in the dark.I carry a wenger pocket knife on my travels and this watch is just as rugged as my knife.The quality and value is excellent.
on 23 March 2013
This watch is very smart with an easy to read dial and needless to say the usual Swiss accuracy. Also good value for money and would recommend
on 23 August 2015
Overall quality good so far after just over a month.
Let down by very poor quality strap,cannot see it lasting much longer.
Compared to Nautica price range a little disappointed,cannot see it achieving 4 year "Nautica Use"
on 7 June 2013
This is a lovely watch. It has a minimalist, retro look to it which I really like. It is well made and so far is keeping perfect time.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 July 2013
I needed something that I could see in the dark and the hands are very easy to see and glow in the dark. It is an excellent watch.
2 people found this helpful