on 6 May 2016
Sadly, this in-car charger (with dual usb sockets) interferes with my digital car radio when in operation so I cannot use it whilst the radio is on (as I intended) to charge both my TomTom navigation device and iPhone at the same time. The single charger supplied by TomTom works perfectly in tandem with the radio without any interference so it looks as if I will have to buy the more expensive TomTom Universal High Speed Dual Charger to ensure that I can charge both my TomTom navigation device and iPhone at the same time.
on 1 August 2016
Had this in the car for about a year now. I run the satnav and charge my phone from this dual outlet. No problems, nice a compact so does not extend out beyond the 12v socket.
on 1 May 2013
I ordered this before going on 2 days holiday and as my husband uses sat nav with his mobile phone, we needed to charge the phone in the car. It worked welll and we could find places without any problem thanks to this mini handy gadget. It was very cheap as well. My husband was happy too and as it's small he keeps in the globe box all the times. In terms of choosing its colour, I could not see anywhere to click in the website though. But I was happy with the white colour sent to me. I would strongly recommend this car charger.
on 12 May 2016
Nice compact unit. Provides a smooth supply. My camera would not work with a similar item, fine with this one.
Why only four stars ? The adaptor disconnected during a journey and had to be rotated in the socket to maintain a connection, otherwise very satified with it.
on 15 July 2016
Fits in perfectly, just what i needed i was always knocking the ones that stick out, out and breaking them
on 7 September 2015
I purchased two of these for the purpose of charging up my phone in the car. The reason I chose these were the price and the versatility of being able to use the same adapter with different cables for different makes of phone. For the price, this is a no brainer.
on 7 September 2015
I ordered one of these which arrived pretty much the next day. Tried it in car to charge my phone and it was very hit and miss. Kept charging then knocking off then charging again. A quick email to the seller and they sent me a new one straight out which works perfectly. Highly recommend this item and the seller.
on 18 February 2018
If I could give it zero stars I would. Product simply did'nt work. Don't waste your time with this piece of crap.
on 21 May 2017
Could do with being a little longer as it's hard to get out of the socket once inserted.
on 20 August 2016
Very compact and great to be able to use two items from it. Small enough to be able to leave in the lighter socket and still close the lid on the ash tray when not in use.