Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 1 August 2014
I'm afraid I didn't enjoy this book at all. It had a sexual theme from the first page and which seemed to continue throughout the story. I found a lot of it totally unnecessary to the story. I actually downloaded it in error with some others but decided to keep it, and frankly wished I hadn't. The actual story line was very good, but it wasn't the usual sort of detective/thriller. I skipped a lot because I just wanted to see who was responsible in the end. Not a book I would recommend at all, but then we all like different things!!
on 8 November 2012
Great book, never read books by this author before ,but well worth a read.
Would certainly read his books again.
on 18 July 2014
Interesting,gripping thriller. Brilliant characters throughout this very enjoyable book. Well worth reading,had me reaching for my kindle every single spare moment. Buy it.
on 19 December 2014
This book is a real rollercoaster of a gripping story, an increasing nightmare which I could not put down. Read it and see.