on 8 December 2013
The console arrived on time, which was great as the gift was for my grandson who was going away fgr christmas, so I was sweating when I was told there would be a delay in delivery, after contacting the seller, they went out of their was to accommodate me, their customer service was second to none and a special thank you to Francesca who really looked after me, we have not played the game as yet on this console but my grandson has played on his friends and he absolutely loves it, if the consoles as good as the company we purchased it from, then it will be brilliant
on 28 December 2015
Absolutely brilliant. My 7 year old has really taken to this. She had been creating lots of videos of her assembling her lego kits which is great because it has combined two of her Christmas presents. She is thinking up all sorts of stories that she wants to animate. Watching her use it and the look of achievement on her face as she watches her creation really says it all for me. Just great!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 December 2016
Bought as a Christmas gift for my son who loves to make up his own cartoons and animation...I'm hoping it has everything he's looking for.
on 1 August 2015
This is the best start up animation kit you can get very easy to use and our son loves it if fact can't keep him of it. Making editing adding your own soundtrack the works also I have to add the aftercare zu3d make any problems give them a call and they will accommodate you as much as they can with assistance and kindness special mention to David who went above and beyond thank you
Andre Karen and Little Andre
on 5 March 2018
item packaged well and arrived fine, however only worked for a couple of days then stopped working with both PCs and the Apple computer.
I work for a charity and hoped the item would benefit one of the groups we run so very disappointing.
item stopped connecting to computers ?
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 6 February 2017
The camera is enough for kids to start stop motion, but the best resolution they can expect is 800x600 pixels. The stand (tripod) is very interesting. The software could adapt better to different screen resolutions, however, its features are quite comprehensive. The range of functions available is more than enough to have a fun afternoon with your children or grandchildren.
on 13 April 2015
My 10 year old dughter uses this to create her own animations, adding backgrounds and music without any help from me! There's a green screen included and easy to follow tutorials. I've recommended this to all of my facebook friends. We love it. Great value for money. :)
3 people found this helpful
on 5 December 2013
We bought the Zu3D Animation Kit for our daughter's 12th birthday, as she had shown an interest in animation. The software was very easy to install and we were making our first short animation within minutes of finishing the installation of the software.

Since then, she and her brother have produced several 'short' films, and we have been impressed by the results.

The software is easy and intuitive to use, and they have worked away with no help from us, adding opening titles, sounds and closing credits to their films.

Their Lego and Playmobil have been dug back out of the toy box, as they are perfect to use in the films!

An excellent bit of kit and well worth the money!
on 14 June 2016
Bought for my 12 year old daughter, she was able to install all the software herself and get it up and running. She has been fascinated with it and has had many hours of fun and produced some good results.
on 22 September 2014
Same software as used in school so daughter loves it. She has made loads of mini-movies using Lego characters. etc. She has been named by the teacher as 'queen of animation'.