Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.29+ Free shipping

on 14 May 2012
Once you get past the somewhat confusing product description and work out exactly what you want in the long list when you type in file dividers in the search field, these are a good value purchase. Also some of the reviews were generic and did not appear to tie into the exact product being described which did not help. I am reviewing '5 Star Subject Dividers Multipunched Manilla Board 12-Part A4 Assorted [Pack 10]'. So basically thet are 10 packs of dividers. Each pack has 12 dividers with appropriate different tabs. The 'assorted' just means the dividers in a pack are different colours. Should be easy but I was not convinved I had got it right until they arrived. They are the typical quality of any standard office dividers and work well in a lever arch file where I always find 5 dividers are never enough.
on 31 March 2015
It's my fault I suppose. I had read the reviews saying that these are flimsy but decided that they would not be getting hard wear and the other critical reviewers were probably expecting too much for the price. However, they tear the first time you turn over a page in a folder and I am now having to stick them all up at the holes. Really not good enough. They are very cheap which is why I've given them two stars rather than one but I would definitley not buy again.
on 1 December 2013
This was described as a 10 pack 10 part file divider set. It was 1 pack of 10 parts of file dividers i.e. there are 10 pieces of thin card and the price was £6!!!! I can only think there has been a mistake because it is such an outrageous price.
on 11 December 2013
The only good thing was, it arrived! Other than that, I was expecting a package containing 10 packs, each containing 10 dividers. No value of money here just a waste of my time, I'm now off to Staples.
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2015
Seriously they shipped just 1 single pack of dividers. Describing it as a "pack of 10" is really misleading. In what world would you buy single dividers? I think this is really expensive for a single pack of dividers.
on 9 October 2016
Pros:
There are 10 packs 10 file dividers for less than £4.00
Cons:
They are not the 5 Star brand advertised. Instead I was sent "Initiative" branded dividers.
They do not feel like 160gsm advertised.

Summary
They will do for most people and I can't find cheaper. Would recommend reinforcing the holes though if you are using 2 arm ring or lever arch folders.
review image
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2016
This product was ordered for an office environment to suit the needs of a business.
The product arrived swiftly and was packaged well for protection which was good to see.
The quality of the product is as expected and is suitable to do the job it is intended for.
I am a repeat buyer of this product and come back to the same seller everytime as I find they have good communication, ship quickly and are quick to assist if any issues arise.
Overall, very happy with this product, perfect to suit a busy business’ needs, will buy again in the future.
on 26 July 2015
Some reviews refer to 10 packs of 10 dividers and that would have been fine. However, I only received one pack of 10 dividers so had to return them (as I could get 25 times as many for only twice the price).
on 23 July 2016
I love these- as usual I was impatient and didn't read the part that said I would get 10 packs so I was extremely pleased as I have 10 folders I recently bought so this is exactly what I need - lovely colours with 10 tabs 2 each of Pink,blue,red,green and yellow all pastel colours
on 8 April 2016
Sadly these are not great as they show signs of ripping at the hole sites within a very short period of time - but then the clue is in the price at the end of the day. If you want longevity then go for something out there that's plastic backed. For general everyday use or if you're on a tight budget then these may do you...