on 10 October 2017
These are superb ball pens with a nice smooth triangular barrel for extra comfort. Having a triangular barrel also means the pens stay put and won't easily roll off the desk! The pens write and draw super smoothly with good constant ink flow without any ink blobs or gaps you may find in other pens. There is no scratchiness at all and works well on most types of paper. This has now become my goto pen.

The delivery was quick from the supplier however the packaging is not the one shown in the photo. Instead the 10 pens were sealed in a plastic bag and delivered in a brown envelope. This gave them reasonable protection from leaks but not from impact damage. Luckily all the pens came in perfect condition.

Overall pens are 5/5 but the packaging could be a lot better and at the very least be as shown.
on 12 January 2018
I am incredibly pleased with this product I have purchased! The pens are very nice to write with and are very smooth, the ink dries quickly and the point/nib is the perfect size! The only problem with te pen is that it doesn’t have anything to cushion my grip but that’s not in my priories list! :) The pens came 3 days after I ordered them which is pretty good for standard delivery, they came packaged in an envelope and not the original PaperMate packaging, which I have no problem with, however if this is a gift for someone I would consider another seller or brand. I would probably give the pens and service a 9/10! Love them.
on 28 July 2017
These are great value pens. I expected them to be cheaply made and scratchy, but they write beautifully. Well recommended. I had a drawer full / car full / rucksack full of rubbish ball point pens, which I've now recycled. Change your life for £2.80, you can't beat that.
on 11 March 2017
These are really nice pens, very solid and run smoothly. I actually use mine for adult colouring, I find for background such as the sea and sky they give a much lighter effect than fibre pens. The colours are nice and bright. I would recommend these pens.
on 14 July 2017
Bought one last minute in Ryman for a 3 hour uni exam and found it really smooth to write with so bought more here on Amazon. Although there is no grip like the other InkJoy pens, these are not uncomfortable.
on 25 May 2017
Really nice to use cheap but not nasty some types of paper they tend to blob a little bit like a fountain pen will just the job if you tend to loose pens or lend and don't get them back
on 2 March 2017
I am so pleased with these, I have been using roller pens but find the ink smudges so badly so nice to be able to write without it smudging, really good value.
on 6 May 2017
Great pens for the price and i love the shape for my hands, my writing has improved for these however the ink does feel like it runs out considerably fast. I know this depends on use however if i use another pen it feels that lasts longer however i will be getting these again in the future.
on 30 August 2017
These are my favourite pens to use, they are so smooth and I don't get those awful hand cramps as often, I can never get tired of writing with these pens. Perfect for students.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 22 November 2017
Bought these for my son for college, really pleased with them. They came in a plain grip seal bag . My son likes them because they write well .