on 4 August 2013
Disney Princess doll, Cinderella. In the style of most Disney dolls although this one can't bend its legs, so if the doll is sitting down the legs are straight out in front of her. Comes with little glass slippers ( not real glass obviously), a child's ring and a removeable tiara- these could get lost easily and I have discreetly removed the slippers from the doll, as my 2.5 year old would possibly put them in her mouth. Apart from that, we were very delighted with the product.
Delivery was a little longer than expected , at just under a week but it was well packaged.
on 5 August 2013
Really nice item, she is wearing a lovely dress and the doll comes with a ring for the owner to wear too. It is well made and nicely packaged. Can't go far wrong with disney princesses but seemed a very high quality one!
on 22 February 2016
This doll is incredibly basic despite having 'Deluxe' in the title. The doll has a rigid body without elbow or knee joins, straight plastic legs and a very generic face that doesn't resemble the character a whole lot. The hair is unbrushable as it's full of glue to keep it neat.The dress is in one piece and is of untidy construction at the back with bunched, overlapping material. The skirt and bodice of the dress have been covered in glitter, which in this case sheds a whole lot. The dress is very narrow and thin, nothing like the flowing layers of the character in the film. The skirt is a single layer with no underskirt.

Mine came with scratches all over the chest from what I assume is the manufacturing process.

The shoes do look very nice with a unique mold and made of clear plastic, and they do stay on rather well too. The doll also has a thin blue ribbon choker, which is nice, although to be accurate to the film it should really be black. It comes with a plastic toy ring for a small child's finger, but I don't understand how it relates to the character at all. Looks like something out of a 20p machine, and added as what seems to be an afterthought to increase the dolls value.

All in all, I think that if you wanted a basic Cinderella doll for your child, I would personally go for the Disney classic collection, which has elbow and wrist joins, and bendable rubber legs. Disney's version looks far more like the character and actually works out cheaper than this one even with postage from the Disney website. I had high hopes for Mattel's princess but I wouldn't buy any more!

I got mine for £10 as the packaging was damaged, and I'm awfully glad I didn't pay more to be honest. I chose her as I have a Disney Princess collection and she is one of the few Mattel princesses without a molded top. It is easy for me to see why Disney would take their doll licence from Mattel and give it to Hasbro if this is the quality of doll that they were producing toward the end.
on 14 June 2013
We bought this for my daughters 3rd birthday, she absolutely loved it. Great quality and she loved the little ring included for her to wear. Great buy.
on 7 January 2013
This is just what my daughter was asking for, and this particular model is really nice. The dress is really pretty and looks like it will withstand a lot of playing with. Unfortunately one of the doll's shoes has already come off and disappeared, but by the nature of it being Cinderella, it doesn't seem to matter too much! A lovely doll.
on 29 December 2012
These dolls are always quite expensive for what they are, however this one is really beautiful and my 6yr old niece seemed to like it!
on 9 April 2013
This was dispatched and received quickly and a great price.This is intended as a present and will make a Cinderella fan very happy.
on 4 May 2013
My granddaughter loved it. She is 7 years old and loved the extra dresses I bought. She loves the story.
on 1 September 2015
Little disappointed with this, although in disney packaging I am not entirely sure that the product is actually disney? The doll doesn't resemble other cinderella dolls i have seen in shops. Ok as a gift for a childrens party, but would look at spending a little bit more if for a family member.
on 7 January 2014
bought this for my niece for Christmas along with the dvd -- she absolutely loved it - its a really nice high quality doll -- very happy and would def recommend

See one answered question