on 10 June 2015
Bought this for my 4 year old Grandson and he loves it.
on 14 November 2012
This was a toy I bought for my 5 year old son, and he simply loves it. He spends hours playing with it, at it is super with his other batman figures. Inspires to many hours of creative playing.
on 15 October 2012
I bought this for my very energetic little nephew's 5th birthday and he loves it, he has played with this more than any of his other toys:) Great value for money, a third less than any other on-line store!!!
on 4 September 2013
my son has had this nearly a year now, its still in 1 piece , nice strong car for a 6 year old boy, even when his 2 year old brother gets his hands on it :p
on 18 November 2012
This is bought as a Xmas present .looks very sturdy and it is true to size and good quality for the price
on 14 October 2014
I've got this for my sons birthday today,he was very happy when opened it but now he's gonna to school and ive took out of the box ready to play with when he gets home I'm dissapointed as the missiles are not shooting out as it says its suppose to do,I know my son will be upset as he loves making things shoot out to have to go find and do again & again :(
on 16 December 2012
I brought this as a Christmas present so not yet been played with but it's a very good size and looks very durable got this while it was on offer at £15 well worth the money shipping was also very fast considering I brought with super saver delivery
on 7 January 2013
Bigger than I'd anticipated, fires plastic things (not dangerous). My 4 year old granddaughter is a super-heroes fan, and I've seen her playing with this car several times, despite so many other Christmas presents vying for her attention.
on 22 June 2013
Got it for a Batman-mad 4 year old. He loved it. Not too badly priced. The missiles were a little rubbish but the car itself was great. Only complaint is that it doesn't come with an action figure which for nearly £20, you'd expect.
on 17 May 2013
Was advised by daughter as to what Christmas present to buy. Found this easily on website (which is always good!) and could not fault the service. Will look again next Christmas. Efficient and fast service. Thank you.