on 12 October 2012
Birthday present for my granddaughter. She adores it and watching her with the ship and dolls in role play is adorable.
Downside was that I did say it was a gift but it was delivered with no additional packaging therefore very obvious what it was! Glad granddaughter was not here when delivered.Barbie Family Cruise Ship
on 20 January 2016
Cost £100 for a bit of flimsy plastic that falls to bits. Awful quality and takes up so much room. Hard for the kids to swap from sleeping position to top deck. The beds etc just collapse. Would not pay more than £30 for this. Awful barbie trash. Really can't believe they have the nerve to sell these shoddy items as high prices.
on 28 September 2015
my daughter loves this, though had to ban her from using the water slides indoors and these are now in the garden, I managed to get this when it was on a flash special offer and paid 25 pounds for it so was extremly happy with it, agree with a previous poster that the sides are quite stiff to get up and down but other than that daughter and her friends love it
on 26 June 2013
As you would expect, these plastic toys have little durability. The bits get lost and its hard to put together again - my eight year old could never do it. However - my eight year old still loves it.
on 29 July 2014
Well worth the money, this continues to be my daughters pride and joy even a year later. So much fun to be had with this! Well made and beautiful, it looks great sat in her room and easy to tidy up! Thanks!
on 22 December 2013
This boat is retailing for up to £91.00. I managed to get it for less than half of this, so was really happy!

The biatch us in an impressively large box. The main body of the boat (white bit) comes assembled, but I gave found it extremely difficult to open all the bits. It sticks and because if the thinness of the plastic I am reluctant to force. It takes a little but if patience, but I think once it has been opened and closed a number if times, it should be better.

The problem is all the 'bits'. If I assemble everything, then it will not be able to be stored as it is very big, so it looks like it will be in the same cat airy as the folks house and will gave to stay fully assembled. Only some of the extra pieces will e bake to return to the inside for storage when putting away.

Saying that I do like it, but for my 5 year old, will need supervised play until she fully understands what can and can't be done with it.
on 5 May 2013
Takes up a lot of space when not in use. The sides are difficult for a cxhild to open and close. Expensive for what it is, but my grand daughter loves it so what can I say?
on 20 February 2014
This boat has given my grand daughter hours of play it arrived quickly but package was excessive.i got it cheap so a good buy all round
on 6 January 2013
Product as described but unfortunately as we have discovered to our cost product now on sale in stores at less than half what we paid
on 16 January 2014
Tipical Barbie product always loads of stickers but its brilliant. It went down a treat on Christmas day. I must for any Barbie fan.