Customer reviews

Size: 24 Reg|Colour: Chocolate|Change

on 23 May 2017
These are very nice jodhpurs according to my wife, for whom they were bought as a present.
Unfortunately the product description states that they "feature a full Dressage seat in sticky bum fabric to give added grip in the saddle without restricting movement."
They do not.
I'm surprised that Harry Hall have not amended the description, as they refunded in full and provided free return when I pointed out the mistake two weeks ago.
on 29 August 2017
Love these jods as they don't have a knee seam so very comfortable.
on 11 July 2013
Theses breeches are very comforatable though the sizes like any other breeches are always different as I am a size 28 inch with Caldene but with these it seems I am a size 26 inch.
on 5 July 2014
Fabric rather thicker than I wanted for summer use. No pockets, which I would prefer to have. Rather long for me (I'm only 5' 2"). I would return them if I were not to be charged 1/3 of what I'm paying for them to do so (using an Amazon voucher). So I'll keep them - but probably sell them on! I shall probably not bother ordering any other clothing from Amazon.
on 10 August 2013
My daughter loved these breeches, soft and comfortable and good fit but the sewing had left the seam at back splitting and laddering so we had to return them, I wouldn't recommend this product but the seller was good and my refund was sorted promptly, thank you....
on 3 January 2015
Nice, comfortable breeches for really affordable price. I would recommenced this product to anybody who is looking for sth simple and comfy for everyday schooling
on 18 August 2013
Superb delivery but more size choice would be helpful. would consider buying future products as the value of this item was really good thanks
on 8 November 2015
Very please with these breeches, they fit perfectly and are very comfortable. They were delivered very quickly too.
on 30 September 2013
The quality is good but the size is quite big and stretchy. I usually wear a 10 but this was too big and baggy.
on 1 May 2015
I am a size 12 and the 28" fitted like a glove; lovely quality, soft and well made

See one answered question