on 2 July 2013
First one went on fine - I'm getting good at this now.
Maybe it's half a millimetre too small, but better that than the other way.
Came with cleaning cloth, dust remover, and a small card for wiping bubbles out.
Could have come with a little case or pocket to keep the spares for next time, but I expect I can find something. That's something which would have got it another star.
Camera screens are pretty easy to cover actually, since there are no cut-outs to consider. And this one is not even a touch screen, so the simpler the better. It's all in the presentation, and that was pretty good here apart from the lack of a case.
The only thng I have noticed is that these protectors are much more prone to getting finger marks on them than the original screen, and they don't wipe quite so easily.
on 23 February 2012
6 in 1 pack of clear LCD sreen protectors for the Fuji X10.
I have been using them for about 2 weeks,you just fit and forget, no scratches from zips or buttons.
also easy to fit,they come with 2 tabs on each plastic protector,peel tab 1 off and place it on your screen and smooth down,
then remove tab 2,(you have to make sure the screen is dust and grease free first,)they do supply a cloth to clean the screen.
I do not know how long they last,the one I put on is still OK,I got 3 packs from Amazon,so they should last me a good while
8 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2013
Screen protectors are one of those things you wish you had bothered with when you notice the first scratch on your screen; then its too late. After this you swear that you will always bother, but somehow they always seem more trouble than they are worth. You take the greatest care, you try to mimic 'industrial 'clean-room' conditions in your home, but there is always a speck of dust, a finger print or a cat's hair trapped under the thing. Don't know what's different about these ones, but, taking the same precautions the problems just don't happen. Maybe they're just that little bit thicker so they are easier to place while still keeping a firm hold of the protector and cover sheet, maybe they are less prone to static, but I have used three of these protectors on three different devices . . . no bubbles, no dust, no cat's hair . . . nice clear screen. Happy.
on 30 November 2017
Does what it says on the tin!
on 24 January 2013
I am very pleased with this product as well as the seller. The item arrived extremely fast and the protectors are very good quality. It's good having 6 of them as I needed two trials: the dust gets very fast on the sticky side so you need to be very quick when you put it on.
on 8 April 2013
I was a bit sceptical about using a screen protector in case it didn't sit smoothly on the screen, or didn't fit and leave a slither that would catch but I was wrong on both counts. It covers my camera screen so snuggly that it leaves no overlap and clings so well you wouldn't know it was there. Well worth protecting my camera.
on 27 March 2014
Very good delivery time. Item as described. Very good value. Would recommend to friends.

Would advise future customers to read instructions carefully and go slowly
on 17 December 2017
disappointed. Wrong size.
on 25 July 2013
this item is a must for any camera which has a LCD screen, I like these protectors as they are of very good quality and fit perfectly and once fitted correctly you would not know you had one fitted.
on 23 May 2013
Went on first go no bubbles, just take your time and follow the instructions.

Very easy to do and gives good protection to my X20 screen