Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 16 June 2017
I loved this book as a child so i bought it for nostalia, plus i have a child on the way, this book stuck with me and its the book that made me realise i was transgender. It's amazing, i love it.
on 4 April 2017
My son enjoyed reading this book
on 3 August 2017
As described
on 4 July 2017
Feels unfinished. My children got bored half way through.
on 30 June 2017
Good
on 1 April 2017
Ordered for my daughter's school reading. She started reading it as soon as it arrived and love it. Received next day which I could not fault at all.
on 24 May 2017
just what i requested
on 21 May 2017
Great book for my year 4 class. They loved it!
on 29 December 2004
Once I'd discovered this book I could not put it down. I bought my own copy and took it into school. My Yr 4 children (8 year olds turning 9) were hooked from the very beginning. Bill's feelings (horror & embarrassment) are vividly depicted with such excellent language. We haven't yet finished the book and the children ask me at the end of every day to read them a few more pages. It truly is a gem, and perfect for Lower KS2.
on 11 June 2009
One unusual morning Bill Simpson turned into a girl, his Mum made him wear a pink frilly frock with fiddly shell buttons and a zip at the back. On his way to school Mean Malcom would not stop whistling at him and being mean. When he got to school he noticed he wasn't getting treated as he would usually, everthing seemed to be different. He had to play Rapunzel in a school play, he got into a fight with another boy and he was not allowed to read boy comics anymore. When Bill got home his Mum was really angry with him for ruining his dress and was told he would never go to school in a pink frilly frock ever again. Bill was so happy he was back to being a boy and his usual life.

Our favourite part of the book was when Bill had to race against his friends and was told to let Paul win but he couldn't do it. He just wanted to win!

We think this book is suitable for children and teenagers between ages 6 to 18 because it is fun, enjoyable and you will never want to put it down!

Year 3 (2) Episkopi Primary School