on 28 January 2016
My 9 year old daughter is not a lover of maths, but these cards, which she has in a bunch around the house, have really encouraged her to work on her times tables. Best maths aid that i've bought her over the years, and have bought her loads.
on 16 July 2015
These are very good as they do times tables and divisions. A nice size so you can put them in your bag for if you are out and about. Or just to keep in the car for extra practice my children enjoy using them.
on 7 September 2012
Product well packed, when arrived as described and I was impressed with the quality of the card. Would use company again!
on 4 March 2014
These are great! Very well made, sturdy! Fit in a pocket and are easy to take about! I would highly recommend them!
on 14 March 2014
I purchased this set to carry around in the car so when driving we can receite the times tables so my son starts remembering them. The set are well made. Perfect for frequent use and just as shown on the picture. Nice size for smaller hands too.
on 15 September 2015
A good resource but you can find similar pocket sized designs for £3.50 including p&p. I wish I had looked around beforehand. They are a good resource but not justified for £6.50 including delivery cost.
on 26 July 2016
Arrived quickly ,look great,there for my Grandaughter who is learning her tables,she can keep them in her pencil case,
Wish it had 11 and 12 times tables aswell
on 5 November 2015
My granddaughter now thoroughly enjoys doing her "times tables". I suppose it is a bit like going back to learning them off by heart as I did at school but, having them written down for her, it is a lot easier.
on 29 May 2016
My son loved these prompt card we use them each morning when we're on our way to school it's even helping me to remember all of the times table. Brilliant product.
on 23 January 2017
Difficult to flip cards over as the treasury tag is too tight.
Cards are firm but because the tag is very tight it's tearing the cards out! Disappointed

See one answered question