Customer reviews

on 16 June 2014
I bought these to replace the 18cm bass speakers in the front door of my golf mk5 (along with autoleades speaker adapters for 165mm speakers)

I knew they wouldn't be, bu they're nowhere near as deep and basey as the original speakers - so you're losing out on some real depth in the sound.

I was going to give them three stars but then I figured, "you get what you pay for", and these speakers were pretty cheap so I can't complain too much.

They're adequate, and that's it. Great if your current speakers are broken and you need replacements, but if it's an upgrade you're after - move along....
on 16 November 2014
I replaced the original door speakers in my campervan with these. The difference in sound quality is quite amazing, especially for the price.
on 13 August 2012
I fitted these to my Citroen Picasso after replacing the CD player/radio with a Sony unit. The sound was much improved but exposed the limitations of the 10 watt original equipment speakers. I researched various forums and websites before opting for these. I was going to match the head unit with Sony products but was put off by many negative comments. Lots of people seemed to recommend Pioneer. They were easy to fit. I just had to insert the speaker wire (the right way round) into the fittings and tape them in securely with electrical tape. The sound was certainly better but not the leap in quality I was hoping for, even after ages spent playing with the equaliser. It could be that I need to replace the small speakers in the top of the dashboard (the Picasso has 6 speakers) as the treble is a bit bright for me so it's probably not that the speakers aren't very good. I just need to buy more of them!
on 18 June 2013
Brilliant product,very easy to fit,the sound quality is so much better then my old speakers,fit perfectly in my 206 would recommend to anyone after cheap but decent speakers
on 21 May 2013
Having replaced the front speakers with a three way 1731i I replaced the rears with these good base and middle very happy for the money spent
on 24 February 2014
A good low bass producing speaker. Good value for the money. Easy fitting with descripting and provided screws and cables.
on 4 August 2014
First class product for the money, fitted straight into my 206 (I did use cable adaptors available from Ebay for a few pounds to save cutting wires).
Good sound quality would highly recommend.
on 29 November 2014
Got these as some rear speakers in my campervan. Look smart yet unobtrusive and give the level of sound I was looking for at a good price.
on 16 January 2014
Bought these speakers due to the great reviews already on here. Installed along with new Pioneer head unit, and they sound great, vast improvement on the standard system.

However, upon installation, screwdriver slipped and I now have an inch long, fairly deep gash in my finger due to the upturned lip around the outside edge of the speaker being almost razor sharp, which I hadn't noticed beforehand, and because of that it's 4 out of 5, would have been 5 otherwise.

If you read these reviews, I noticed in one of them someone said they have "enough bass to rattle my entire car" this is not the case, they are not subs, and only go down to around 65-70hz. Good solid sound all round though.
on 7 May 2014
A pair of great speakers for a great price, a must for someone who is in need of newer speakers.