Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 22 April 2017
Bought it on the back of "Somebody I used to know "
Very disappointed with the rest of the album, one hit wonder I think.
on 6 June 2017
Arrived really fast and is great for fans
on 17 August 2014
Great album. Very eclectic. If you heard 'Somebody That I Used To Know' on the radio and expect the rest of the album to be in the same theme, you may be disappointed!
on 11 October 2014
Bought this because I liked the song, now your someone I used to know. I am now hooked on the whole album
on 23 November 2015
Ordered for my dad he loves it!
on 17 April 2012
Love it. Defiantly worth a purchase. Really interesting album, if you like good music you will like this. Simple bass riffs at their best.
on 28 December 2012
Like many others have said I really liked Somebody that I used to know. and bought the album on the strength of that. Unfortunately that is the exception and not the norm. Not that I want 11 tracks the same. Making mirrors seems so disjointed and haphazard. Like it was an experiment - that went wrong. Don't buy it just because you like Somebody.... check out the other tracks first to make sure that you are going to like them. It may grow on me but I do not have the time to listen to something I do not like. Anyone want to buy a copy?
on 27 July 2013
I love Gotye but the quality of the CD really let him down. It was like listening through a heavy cold, it seemed to be mushy and muffled in parts.
The quality of the music and the variety is brilliant, can't fault him as an artist, so definitely order it and fingers crossed you won't get a bad copy!
If the sound quality had been right, I'd have given this 5 stars.
on 17 February 2012
I have to admit to being a late comer, only purchasing this album after falling in love with 'Somebody That I Used To Know', along with the rest of the world! It's fair to say, and in agreement with the other reviewers, that this album is HUGELY eclectic so if you buy it expecting all similar songs to the single, then you will be in for a shock!
I was really unsure of the album to begin with and I have to say, I almost felt a sense of false advertising, particularly when encountering Mo-Town styles, Phil Collins influence and some Barry White-esque voice modulation! There is a tendancy for it to vere into being a bit too happy-clappy on occasion, but this is well balanced by the slower numbers. I've listened to the whole album about four times now and I love it more each time, warming to each track more and more! Having listened to the previous album, Like Drawing Blood, on Spotify, I'm now going to buy that!
Be open minded and you will be rewarded! It might be a bit unexpected to have so many styles on the same album, but, personally, when I think of some other artists who I like, like RJD2, AIM, and Uncle, there is just as much variety on their records. I am also a BIG fan of The Shins and I think there is a lot of similarity there too.
on 4 May 2012
After a decade and a half of "Lady Gaga" I had lost interest in music, maybe due to laziness, who knows but then suddenly I hear this guy "Gotye" on VH1 and I am immediatetly transferred back to the 80:s and early 90:s when you could still discover new *music* on the charts. Bought his two last albums and I am almost blown away, maybe I have now found a new generation replacement to old heroes like Peter Gabriel, I mean... I would have been glad to pay 2-3 times the album cost for the song "Save me" alone, this guy is a genius with harmonies and arrangements! I have still to tune in to the rest of the tracks but this is already a must-buy.