on 12 December 2012
When I was in the process of looking for a fleece to get my dad for christmas I came accross these and was a bit worried about the quality based on the very reasonable price but decided to take a chance anyway. it arrived in about 3 days and well packaged when i took it out of the packaging I found a surprisingly high quality fleece jacket, thick and warm, good colour, zips work well and true to size. This fleece may not be anything overly fancy but it does precisely what it says on the tin and does it well. Being as I work outside I'm tempted to buy myself one of these as well.
on 4 July 2012
I don't write reviews very often but I am so pleased with this fleece as its fantastic value for money and really warm and cosy but not too heavy. I use mine for walking the dog and the pockets are big enough for all the bits and pieces you need to carry. I liked this so much I have just ordered another one for a spare. The delivery was really quick (I live in Northern Ireland so getting packages can be a bit slower)and it was well packaged etc.
on 14 November 2016
cheap and wonderfully warm.
Just don't wear it near fire... seriously. One tiny spark burnt through sleeve very fast and left a gooey mess. In a serious fire, it would stick to your skin, melting like plastic, which it almost IS.
Other than that, it's a great price and warm enough for me to sit in the garden and look at the moon for an hour - in a chilly November. :)
on 14 July 2012
If you are looking for a good quality fleece and don't want to pay too much look no further, these are excellent value for money, both warm and stylish. They do come up a bit big so check the size.
p&p is also inexpensive.
on 7 May 2017
I found this fleece too large when more often than not these days garments are usually on the smaller side but the quality and delivey were very good.
on 4 March 2017
Very comfortable, easy to wash, last well, fit well. Great value for money, we have bought these many times now.
on 2 May 2017
Good quality jacket warm and would buy again, Good value for money.
on 26 December 2016
total quality, thick, warm, well made
on 13 April 2017
very baggy and ill fitting
on 25 January 2016