on 5 January 2013
This was a gift for a relation. She was very impressed with it as not seen one before. easy to use.
on 5 August 2014
No complaints about delivery; the game machine arrived quickly and safely. It is solidly made, looks good, and feels comfortable in the hand. Its downside is in the poor design of the numerical and navigational buttons.

The number buttons are in laid out in two rows, but not as one might expect, with nos.1 to 5 laid out in the top row and 6 to 9 in the lower. Instead, they read 1,3,5,7 & 9 at the top and 2,4,6, & 8 below them. It is a confusing layout and leads to too many wrong numbers needing too many corrections - a source of irritation and a big waste of time.

Likewise, an unusually sensitive navigational button all too easily leads to errors. You have to be overly careful and precise when applying pressure in any of the four directions. Even then, you can still find the cursor veering away from its intended path. It happens too easily on far too many occasions and the necessary corrections waste too much time.

Within only a couple of days of its arrival, I have already binned this irritating machine and bought a different one, one that works wholly to my satisfaction and brings back the pleasure of playing the game Sudoku.
on 20 April 2012
I have tried a few of these electronic games and have concluded that this particular unit is one of the best for my needs. Other games that I have tried required thin fingers (not the size that I was blessed with) to select the numbers. I've bought a second one of these to give to my daughter after she tried it. Highly recommended.
on 13 January 2014
Bought this for my husband for christmas to replace another model he has had for a few years. He likes it but the curser doesn't always move as expected or respond to the keys which is very frustrating. It will sometimes move diagonally instead of across. Very annoying. Needs to be reset quite often to get the keys working properly again. Disappointed.
on 10 November 2012
I bought this game for my husband for a long flight to Australia. He was unable to use it because the numbers are not clear. You really need strong daylight to view the screen. My husband had another make previously and the screen was bigger and the numbers bolder. He has beeen using the game for a couple of months now but is considering replacing it. Very disappointed.
on 28 January 2016
Great product, great price, prompt delivery but was not happy at all with the box it came in it was dinted and creased and cheapened the look of the product. I was not very happy as this was a Gift and I had put that it was on the order. The item itself was great value and price but I would prefer if the items original packaging was checked before it was dispatched. Amazon package ok. Did notify the manufacturer but said it is Amazon who store the products
on 19 April 2013
Great. My friend loved it. Very addictive..
I will recommend it to others. Came on time and very well packed
on 22 July 2016
Bought this to replace my previous model RYO, which I dropped and broke, it had been really good and I had used it for 5 years.
I dont like the staggered number buttons but the main dislike is the hit and miss switch on. It can take many presses to bring it to life.
on 9 October 2014
Taken out of package, new batteries added, but did not work. Was bought as a gift, so birthday surprise was a let down. Purchased another version with a larger and back lit screen and that worked, for the same price.
on 16 May 2016
Very good product except for one thing: the numbers are too light and therefore difficult to see unless you hold the item at an angle.

See one answered question